Keyboard/game control for use on treadmill

lrogers287

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
Hello

I am puttin on a few pounds so I wanted to plug in my pc to my TV and walk on the treadmill whilst playing my favorite games. I mostly play things like dragon age/civ5/limbo/oblivion. No RPGs.

I have a bluetooth headset so sound is covered. What I need is a interface for my fingers! I believe it makes sense to have split approach strapped onto each arm of the treadmill. Or gloves or ...
But I am sure folks on this site have a great set of ideas out there.

BTW this is a a slow walk 1-3 mph.... Given that I play up to 2-3 hours at a stretch that could be 7 miles!!! I better start eating to not starve to death.

I am fairly handy but would prefer not to be soldering things up myself although I have done it in the past.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Solution
The Belkin Nostromo n52 TE might work well for you. All keys you will need on one hand, unfortunately its not wireless. and for a mouse you may want to look into a track ball style, but they can take some getting used to.

vigilante212

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
The Belkin Nostromo n52 TE might work well for you. All keys you will need on one hand, unfortunately its not wireless. and for a mouse you may want to look into a track ball style, but they can take some getting used to.

Solution