• Radeon
  • 3D
  • Monitors
  • New Build
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 20, 2011 7:12:01 AM

Hey guys,
I have just got myself a new build with a msi 6950 graphics card. I want to look into 3d (pun intended) but I am finding it very difficult to get any information on 3d monitors that I am able to use with my card. Please don't tell me 'go to NVIDIA, its better' or anything like that. It is a new build so I don't want to swap cards. Besides i am very much liking the performance of my 6950.

Thanks.

Also would the Asus VG236H monitor work for 3d with the card?

More about : amd hd3d monitors

March 20, 2011 7:16:28 AM

SnoozerGuy said:
Hey guys,
I have just got myself a new build with a msi 6950 graphics card. I want to look into 3d (pun intended) but I am finding it very difficult to get any information on 3d monitors that I am able to use with my card. Please don't tell me 'go to NVIDIA, its better' or anything like that. It is a new build so I don't want to swap cards. Besides i am very much liking the performance of my 6950.

Thanks.

Also would the Asus VG236H monitor work for 3d with the card?

http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/amd-hd3d/pa...

This stuff would work.
m
l
March 20, 2011 7:18:43 AM

Yea thanks looking for that though I have already seen the page many times and it really gives no information for computer monitors.
m
l
Related resources
March 20, 2011 8:25:32 PM

So I choose a 3rd party driver and they tell me what monitors I can use?
m
l
May 16, 2011 11:33:02 AM

Hi I also have hd 6950 I would be happy enough to make 3d works in Analygraph mode, is there a simple way to do that?
m
l
May 16, 2011 11:55:40 AM

The iz3d peoples have a free anaglyph mode in their driver. Just google iz3d and download their driver then switch to anagyph 3d.
m
l
!