AMD HD3D monitors

Hey guys,
I have just got myself a new build with a msi 6950 graphics card. I want to look into 3d (pun intended) but I am finding it very difficult to get any information on 3d monitors that I am able to use with my card. Please don't tell me 'go to NVIDIA, its better' or anything like that. It is a new build so I don't want to swap cards. Besides i am very much liking the performance of my 6950.

Thanks.

Also would the Asus VG236H monitor work for 3d with the card?
5 answers Last reply
More about hd3d monitors
  1. SnoozerGuy said:
    Hey guys,
    I have just got myself a new build with a msi 6950 graphics card. I want to look into 3d (pun intended) but I am finding it very difficult to get any information on 3d monitors that I am able to use with my card. Please don't tell me 'go to NVIDIA, its better' or anything like that. It is a new build so I don't want to swap cards. Besides i am very much liking the performance of my 6950.

Thanks.

Also would the Asus VG236H monitor work for 3d with the card?

http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/amd-hd3d/pages/supported-hardware.aspx

This stuff would work.
  2. Yea thanks looking for that though I have already seen the page many times and it really gives no information for computer monitors.
  3. So I choose a 3rd party driver and they tell me what monitors I can use?
  4. Hi I also have hd 6950 I would be happy enough to make 3d works in Analygraph mode, is there a simple way to do that?
  5. The iz3d peoples have a free anaglyph mode in their driver. Just google iz3d and download their driver then switch to anagyph 3d.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon 3D Monitors New Build Graphics