Sign in with
Your question

ati graphics card 5145

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 20, 2011 8:00:59 AM

when i play crysis warhead or hot pursuit 2 my game starts to jerk.It doesn't run smoothly even if the resolution is low.Will there be any problem with my graphics card?

More about : ati graphics card 5145

a c 1408 U Graphics card
March 20, 2011 12:43:45 PM

List your full system specs. To start with your GPU is not powerful and can be the cause for the glitches you have.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
March 20, 2011 4:22:22 PM

The HD5145 shouldn't be able to run Crysis Warhead at a respectable frame rate. Heck, it shouldn't be able to run UT3 without some lag.

Try using Game Booster (though it never helped me in the past), update your graphics card driver, and start there, or consider getting a new graphics card.
m
l
Related resources
March 22, 2011 1:45:42 AM

drop all the settings to the lowest. good luck
m
l
a c 364 U Graphics card
March 22, 2011 2:43:59 AM

The Mobility HD 5145 is a rather weak video card. In fact, it is really a higher clocked Mobility HD 4570.

Set all graphic settings to as low as possible.
m
l
April 27, 2011 9:51:04 PM

rolli59 said:
List your full system specs. To start with your GPU is not powerful and can be the cause for the glitches you have.

I have the ATI RADEON GRAPHICS AND THE SIMS IS SUFFERING AND MEDIVAL DOES NOT PLAY PROPERLY.
MY LAPTOP IS THE SONY MODEL PCG61511M VPCEE3ZOE PLEASE ADVISE WANT I NEED TO PLAY THESE GAMES.
m
l
a c 1408 U Graphics card
April 28, 2011 7:27:51 AM

Krayner2 said:
I have the ATI RADEON GRAPHICS AND THE SIMS IS SUFFERING AND MEDIVAL DOES NOT PLAY PROPERLY.
MY LAPTOP IS THE SONY MODEL PCG61511M VPCEE3ZOE PLEASE ADVISE WANT I NEED TO PLAY THESE GAMES.

Being an laptop there is no upgradability, only solution is to lower in game settings and resolution. It certainly will have troubles with Crysis Warhead even powerful desktop solutions do. Here is a link to mobility cards and many different games, look your card up on the list and see what you can expect. http://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-G...
m
l
April 28, 2011 10:01:44 PM

rolli59 said:
Being an laptop there is no upgradability, only solution is to lower in game settings and resolution. It certainly will have troubles with Crysis Warhead even powerful desktop solutions do. Here is a link to mobility cards and many different games, look your card up on the list and see what you can expect. http://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-G...

Hi thank you for your quick response and the link but I still can not see my graphic card listed.
I bought this laptop because i was told it was a good gaming lap top.
i love the sims 3 and can play this one but the medival will not not save once ive played the game.
Very frustrating.
m
l
a c 1408 U Graphics card
April 29, 2011 6:13:42 AM

Krayner2 said:
Hi thank you for your quick response and the link but I still can not see my graphic card listed.
I bought this laptop because i was told it was a good gaming lap top.
i love the sims 3 and can play this one but the medival will not not save once ive played the game.
Very frustrating.

Your card is in the 8th group from the top in the link. Who ever informed you this was a good gaming laptop simply was wrong.
m
l
April 30, 2011 10:27:39 PM

rolli59 said:
Your card is in the 8th group from the top in the link. Who ever informed you this was a good gaming laptop simply was wrong.

Hi me again lol
Thank you for your advice it is duely noted.
Can you advise me what laptop is good for gaming and which computer you would suggest for this also.
Thanks again
Mand x
m
l
May 2, 2011 10:14:00 AM

Hi I have been thinking to buy sony laptop VPCF1390X which says a gaming laptop could you be kind enough to check this one for me please as I am a little green around the gills when it comes to computer knowledge lol x
m
l
!