ANY HELP WOULD BE GOOD

marvsta

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
ive just built my first budget gaming rig(EZcool 800watt PSU---ASUSM4A88TD-V EVO/USB3---Phenom II Quad 955 3.2GHz Black Edition---8gb G-SKILL RIPJAW F3-12800CL9----ASUS Radeon HD5770 1gb & SAPPHIRE Radeon HD570 1gb in CROSSFIRE along with a ANTEC 25 Kuhler H2O 620 liquid cooler all tucked into a NZXT Gamma Black on Black case,power supply at bottom with air filter on the bottom for better air flow of power supply,ive put a 120mm fan on side of case sucking air in to help cool graphic cards & ive also got on on the inside top of case blowing air out which is all good,everything is working fine, but every so often the motherboard beeps,i dont know if that is standard for this motherboard, it seems to do it more often when the pc is idle,like i said everything seems to be running fine,Another thing ive noticed aswell is when i run unigine dx 11 benchmark test i set the api to directx 11 but when unigine starts it shows tesallation grayed out, i know my graphic cards are dx 11 compatable, i dont know if this has anything to do with the beeping on my m/board or not, it just seems weired that everything runs fine apart from those two things,has it got anything to do with my power supply or anything like that,god knows,im slowly learning these things,any help or points in the right direction would be of great help.

popatim

Titan
the only thing I can think of off hand that would cause beeping after the pc has booted into windows is fan speed or temp warnings. Are you running any kind of motherboard monitor to watch these?

marvsta

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
All m/board-cpu-ram-gfx temps are good nothing over 40c,i carnt understand the beeps becouse nothing stands out as faulty,weired

popatim

Titan
I was thinking more that a fan speed monitor might be 'off'. I have an athlon II server that runs so cool that the cpu fan actually shuts off for long periods .. which would cause an alarm LoL.