Is my new system anygood?

Hey guys, i just recently done my research for my new gamming system and i was wondering if this is any good. So please give me your suggestions

Well here are my parts.

HD ; Western Digital 2TB 3.5" WD
CPU ; Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3Ghz 1155pin Boxed CPU
Motherboard ; Asus Sabertooth P67
DVD/CD DRIVES ; LG Duallayer DVD Burner
Graphic Card ; 1GB GTX560TI GIGABYTE
PSU : XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular Power Supply
CASE : Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Full Tower Chassis
RAM : Corsair Vengeance - 8GB(2x 4GB)
SSD : OCZ Agility 3 - 60GB - 2.5" SATA3 SSD - 525MB/s Read & 475MB/s Write
4 answers Last reply
More about system anygood
  1. Yeah, it looks nice. No problems that I can see.
  2. If you're putting that much money into the build, you may want a decent CPU cooler (I don't know if you have one or not, you just didn't list it).
  3. I like your set up, I've never seen that case before, but it looks like it does the job well. My only suggestion would be to change your mobo to:

GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68

It's running the z68 technology that your system is configured to utilize (called smart response), it has more SATA3 and USB 3.0 ports and runs dual PCI-E 2.0 lanes in x16.
  4. Looks good.

Though the Sabertooth seems kind of.... meh. The Sabertooth is not a great value at all with the Asrock Extreme4 P67 sitting $60 below it. The Extreme4 performs to the level of the Sabertooth but still saves $60. Z68 is nice and all, but I don't really like that it is $20 more for a good Z68 mobo expecially when 16x/16x vs 8x/8x isn't a huge difference.

With the $60 saved you could probably getting a 90GB SSD (You should be sacrificing SATA III for more space). That way you don't really need smart cache. I recommend this guide.
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-ssd-price-per-gb-ssd-performance,2942.html
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Systems