img0905s.jpg

img0906hk.jpg

img0907w.jpg

Hope you all like it..

Rakesh Sharma.

rakesh_sharma23

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2008
For last four months I was working on a Project at Office.
It was required by my office to get the attendance of all the staff and workers working at project site, and all their salary with site allowances etc. to be automatically generated every month.
We have searched a lot for any readymade device.. that can fulfill our job... but didn’t find one... So i was given the job to make A device and software which can help in Project Payment making.

So I made this.. as a Finger Print Salary system.
It is fully automatic.. Say as i plug Tata photon into it.. on site.. it sends data to our SQL server at office.. when finish it disconnect the internet... or when it comes in the Wi-Fi range of the office it again communicates with our server and automatically synchronize the data....

No keyboard or mouse is used or allowed to be plugged... no key pressing or any type of input command to transfer data to the server.
At SQL server end software calculates and prints all required payment slips...

Just want to share the device I made.
It’s Asus Netbook with Win7 Pro 32bit, and a finger print scanner inside an 8mm hard Acrylic Case, which made this device very rough and tough to be used at Project site..

Netbook is cased inside thick acrylic so that no one can change system time or any type of setting. All staff have to put their finger on to the scanner, rest all is automatic.