how similar is pokemon fire/leaf to pokemon yellow?

I know the new games are remakes of Red and Blue, but I'm wondering, are
they similar to Yellow? I guess another way to ask it is, how similar is
Yellow to Red and Blue, or is it a different game?

--
John Salerno

In article <4130142d$0$171$811e409b@news.mylinuxisp.com>,
johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com says...
> I know the new games are remakes of Red and Blue, but I'm wondering, are
> they similar to Yellow? I guess another way to ask it is, how similar is
> Yellow to Red and Blue, or is it a different game?

Its the same game as red and blue, except you start off with a pikachu.

Steve