Help w/ Golden Sun I

Hey folks ... ive beaten alot of golden sun, but after crossing over
at kalay docks I realized i forgot to get some djinni from the other
side of the lake. I cant figure out how to get back. Ive walked back
and i see the 2 guys fighting and then ive walked around the to where
you get the djinni but the rocks are blocking my path.

Is it possible to get back across the pond to the beginning towns in
the game?

Thanx,

brian
2 answers Last reply
More about help golden

    On 31 Aug 2004 06:29:09 -0700, bsnyder030174@yahoo.com (Brian Snyder) wrote:

    >Hey folks ... ive beaten alot of golden sun, but after crossing over
    >at kalay docks I realized i forgot to get some djinni from the other
    >side of the lake. I cant figure out how to get back. Ive walked back
    >and i see the 2 guys fighting and then ive walked around the to where
    >you get the djinni but the rocks are blocking my path.
    >
    >Is it possible to get back across the pond to the beginning towns in
    >the game?
    >

    >Thanx,
    >
    >brian

    You need to go south and then east around the lake/sea; you should find
    Gondowan (sp) Cave that will take you back to the docks.

    Regards,

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:02:48 +0100, Graham Holden wrote:

    > On 31 Aug 2004 06:29:09 -0700, bsnyder030174@yahoo.com (Brian Snyder) wrote:
    >
    >>Hey folks ... ive beaten alot of golden sun, but after crossing over
    >>at kalay docks I realized i forgot to get some djinni from the other
    >>side of the lake. I cant figure out how to get back. Ive walked back
    >>and i see the 2 guys fighting and then ive walked around the to where
    >>you get the djinni but the rocks are blocking my path.
    >>
    >>Is it possible to get back across the pond to the beginning towns in
    >>the game?
    >>

    >>Thanx,
    >>
    >>brian
    >
    > You need to go south and then east around the lake/sea; you should find
    > Gondowan (sp) Cave that will take you back to the docks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Graham Holden (g-holden AT dircon DOT co DOT uk)

    Make sure to get all of the djinns. You will need them for Golden Sun 2.
    Not that you can't play 2 without them, but it helps you get the more
    powerfull summons. You can still start 2 as long as you don't meet the
    characters from 1 first. You can then update your save file after you get
    all the Djinn from 1.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Games