Who makes laptops in Taiwan/China, I need to buy bulk

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 31, 2005 1:30:14 AM

I would like to buy bulk, I am looking for some manufacturers in
Taiwan/China who makes in Bulk.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 31, 2005 6:39:41 PM

santa19992000@yahoo.com wrote:

> I would like to buy bulk, I am looking for some manufacturers in
> Taiwan/China who makes in Bulk.

Then contact the Taiwan Ministry of Trade and they'll send you a list as
long as your arm. Most of the laptops in the world were made in
Taiwan/China and there are many, many manufacturers, _all_ of whom "make in
bulk". The question is whether you want want to buy enough of them for the
manufacturer to be willing to talk to you instead of just referring you to
a distributer. If you're not thinking in containerloads you should
probably find a distributer.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate