abhishekk89

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
I couldn't find the right place to post this question. So if I made a mistake please route this to the right section.

I got a new laptop(HP Pavillion DV6 Quad Edition) which has beats audio and sounds pretty good(for a laptop). But having used to listening music from my old Creative Inspire T6060, the beats audio experience wasn't an upgrade(was rather a downgrade). So I am planning to get some new 2.1 speakers for my laptop.

I mostly listen to classic rock and metal and I need high emphasis on mids and highs rather than bass(not saying I do not want any bass, just that it should be clean and not boomy & overpowering for the drums and bass guitar). Having splurged quite a lot on the laptop I do not have much left of my initial budget. So I can spare about 40-50 bucks.

Having owned the Creative Inspire T6060, I was quick to zero in on the new Inspire T3130. But the market has changed since I last bought my speakers and I thought I'll look around for others like the Logitech Z313 or the Altec Lansing VX2621 or even the Cyber Acoustics 3609(do not know how Cyber Acoustics speakers are having never owned them).

So my question is, which speaker should I go for based on my requirements ? The Creative Inspire T3130 or the Logitech Z313 or the Altec Lansing VX2621 or something else(I am open to suggestions, just remember my budget is about 40-50 bucks).

Please help me and guide me.

megadelayed

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2011

i have just recently brought the s220 and it suprised me with the sound quality for such a low price, i got it for £15 which is about 200r