Your question

Shipping problem!

Tags:
  • Prebuilt
  • Barebones
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
June 2, 2011 12:55:31 AM

I ordered a barebones kit from Tigerdirect and, so far, they have only delivered the tower today. This is my first time purchasing things like these online and I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not this could be a bad thing, as I thought they all came at once.

More about : shipping problem

June 2, 2011 1:00:54 AM

Hmm I'd expect them all to come at once as well although shipping the tower separate from the rest of the hardware makes sense since the tower would make the package dimensionally huge not to mention the weight.
m
l
June 2, 2011 1:02:51 AM

At first I thought that they built the components inside but none. So now I'm not sure I should be scared about my stuff or wait more.
m
l
Related resources
June 2, 2011 1:05:12 AM

can you link your barebone kit?
m
l
June 2, 2011 1:53:14 AM

I can't speak for Tiger Direct, but I have had instances with a single order from Newegg that shipped from different locations. Generally, it's a non-issue as the rest of the components show up the following day. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it (so long as the rest of your components show up within the next 48 hours).

Additionally, if Tiger Direct gave you a tracking number (Newegg does), then you can always look up where your shipment is.

-Wolf sends
m
l
June 2, 2011 4:27:59 PM

Ya, that kit won't come built. I'd imagine that the rest of the items will come together. The psu might come by itself otherwise like wolf said give it a few days.
m
l
!