Mario has a cape in SMBA4 (SMB3)?

"Gary Whittle" <gary@garywhittle-nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
news:IEy_c.842$M34.8298646@news-text.cableinet.net...
> What's the deal here?:
> http://www.nintendogamenet.com/Images/sma4/previewpic.jpg
>
> I thought Mario uses a Racoon tail to fly in this game. Also the trail of
> stars?

Some stuff from other Mario games was added in for the GBA version of Super
Mario Bros., including the feather that gets you the cape and some enemies
from Super Mario World, among other things. The "stars" come from the coins
Mario is collecting in the screenshot.

//mike tyndall

Wierd, I have SMBA4, completed it 3 or 4 times - no sign of the cape.

Gary.

> Wierd, I have SMBA4, completed it 3 or 4 times - no sign of the cape.

Maybe it's one of those things you scan in with the e-Reader.

//mike tyndall