BIOS Issues with UD7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what he's told me so far: "When overclocking and sometimes after the bios has been reset the system will either: Not post/power on with known stable settings. Power/Boot loop where the system powers on and shuts off after 2 seconds and continues to loop this until the bios is reset (also known stable settings) In order to fix this i need to shut down the system, unplug it from the power, remove the cmos battery (clearing the cmos with the cmos button does not work). After doing this there is still the posibility that the system will not power on and i need to repeat the above steps. Also, the system suffers the same issue when trying to boot from the backup bios which is always at default values. The system seems to only suffer from this after i attempt overclocking and once i fix the issue the system runs intermitantly until the next time i attempt to overclock."

Solution

Looks like there is something else than just resetting BIOS then that removing the battery fixes.

Looks like there is something else than just resetting BIOS then that removing the battery fixes.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.