Status
Not open for further replies.

milkytech

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
I am looking to get this motherboard:
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H
in combo with i5 3570k ivy bridge w/IGP

the mobo has several different video outputs, but what I am wondering is will it support multiple displays at the same time?
in other words, if I hook a monitor up to the hdmi port and another monitor to the dvi port, will i be able to extend my desktop to the second monitor or will I need as dedicated graphics card?

Solution
Copied from a review of your board at www.pcstats.com

"Integrated graphics are underpowered for 3D gaming (see: IGP-vs-IGP Benchmarks later in ths review) but well suited to regular office-type desktop work with one or more monitors (see: IGP-PCMark Vantage Benchmarks). The integrated graphics outputs on the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H support HDMI at 1920x1200 pixels, DisplayPort at resolutions up to 2560x1600, DVI-D at 1920x1200 and Analog VGA. This board can handle dual digital displays with Sandy Bridge CPUs or triple displays for Ivy Bridge CPUs."

Hope this helps.

LokalHero

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Copied from a review of your board at www.pcstats.com

"Integrated graphics are underpowered for 3D gaming (see: IGP-vs-IGP Benchmarks later in ths review) but well suited to regular office-type desktop work with one or more monitors (see: IGP-PCMark Vantage Benchmarks). The integrated graphics outputs on the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H support HDMI at 1920x1200 pixels, DisplayPort at resolutions up to 2560x1600, DVI-D at 1920x1200 and Analog VGA. This board can handle dual digital displays with Sandy Bridge CPUs or triple displays for Ivy Bridge CPUs."

Hope this helps.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.