Will this hardware work with my motherboard?

pretty sure this will all work, just don't want to have to buy it and find out it doesn't.
ok, so i'm going to purchasing a new motherboard soon:
Asus M4A79T DELUXE AMD AM3 790FX/SB750 DDR3 ATX
and will initially be putting 1 radeon graphics card in there and hoping to upgrade to 2 soon thereafter. ideally i'll be putting in a 6870 to start and hopefully putting in a second one at some point. i'll be able to run both on this motherboard as long as i get the right power supply correct? also, on that topic, what would be a good power supply for this setup? thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about will hardware work motherboard
  1. U are fine.

Not only u can add another card,

but u can run it @ dual x16 - best u can do for yourself : )

4 x PCIe 2.0 x16 support ATI CrossFireX™ technology (@ dual x16, triple x16 / x8 / x8, or quad x8 link)
  2. awesome, just wanted to make sure that there would be no problems with the graphics cards. any suggestions for a suitable power supply that would work with just the 1 card and then the 2nd if i upgrade?
  3. This one will be just it for a great price and features special High Current connectors and heavy-duty cabling, earning it NVIDIA SLI-Ready and ATI CrossFireX certifications.

EDIT: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371049
    Antec High Current Gamer Series HCG-750 750W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V v2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

was: $129.99 ->$94.99 ->$79.99 after mail-in rebate + FREE SHIPPING

Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Hardware Power Supplies Product