Where can I find gba rom set for sale??

I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
like mame32 .
2 answers Last reply
More about where find sale

    "Derek333" <mma24213@warpmail.net> wrote in message
    > I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
    > like mame32 .

    Either way it's illegal, and you just announced in public that you intend to
    break the law. You'll have to buy the games you want.

    //mike tyndall

    On 14 Sep 2004 08:54:33 -0700, mma24213@warpmail.net (Derek333) wrote:

    >I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
    >like mame32 .

    That can be arrainged. First you'd need to send me oh about $75,000
    and I'll pick up all the GBA games and send it to you. Be prepared to
    find room for about 1,700 GBA carts.

Console Gaming Rom Gameboy Games Nintendo Download Video Video Games