Where can I find gba rom set for sale??

I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
like mame32 .

"Derek333" <mma24213@warpmail.net> wrote in message
> I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
> like mame32 .

Either way it's illegal, and you just announced in public that you intend to
break the law. You'll have to buy the games you want.

//mike tyndall

On 14 Sep 2004 08:54:33 -0700, mma24213@warpmail.net (Derek333) wrote:

>I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
>like mame32 .

That can be arrainged. First you'd need to send me oh about $75,000
and I'll pick up all the GBA games and send it to you. Be prepared to
find room for about 1,700 GBA carts.