Where can I find gba rom set for sale??

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2004 12:54:33 PM

I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
like mame32 .

More about : find gba rom set sale

Anonymous
September 14, 2004 3:24:11 PM

"Derek333" <mma24213@warpmail.net> wrote in message
> I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
> like mame32 .

Either way it's illegal, and you just announced in public that you intend to
break the law. You'll have to buy the games you want.

//mike tyndall
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 5:26:27 PM

On 14 Sep 2004 08:54:33 -0700, mma24213@warpmail.net (Derek333) wrote:

>I dont want to download games... just but a whole set of them
>like mame32 .

That can be arrainged. First you'd need to send me oh about $75,000
and I'll pick up all the GBA games and send it to you. Be prepared to
find room for about 1,700 GBA carts.