Leaf Green help!

Hi!
I have a few questions that the walk-throughs didn't seem to help with....

When I am in the dungeon at Mt Moon, do I go out a different way than I came
in to get to Cerulean City???

Also, I wasn't aware of how to find my pokeballs in the beginning, so I
didn't capture all of the ones I saw... When I go back to Pallet City, all I
keep seeing are the ones I already have....

Then, I am supposed to see Professor Oak's assistant for something, can't
remember, strange name... the assistants in Pallet City don't help, so I
think I have to go to Cerulean City to find different assistants????

Any help would be appreciated.... The game is fun, I am just getting
slightly frustrated at this point....

Thanks!

Dreams5 wrote:
> Hi!
> I have a few questions that the walk-throughs didn't seem to help
> with....
>
> When I am in the dungeon at Mt Moon, do I go out a different way than
> I came in to get to Cerulean City???

Yes, just keep working through it and you'll come out near Cerulean.

> Also, I wasn't aware of how to find my pokeballs in the beginning, so
> I didn't capture all of the ones I saw... When I go back to Pallet
> City, all I keep seeing are the ones I already have....

Just buy a bunch of pokeballs at the store and catch pokemon as you see
them. You can always go back later and catch any you've missed.

> Then, I am supposed to see Professor Oak's assistant for something,
> can't remember, strange name... the assistants in Pallet City don't
> help, so I think I have to go to Cerulean City to find different
> assistants????

There are about three or four (or five, maybe) times that you need to find
his assistant. If you have enough pokemon in your pokedex, he'll give you a
useful (but not necessary) item. The first one, I think you need 10 or 20 in
your pokedex. You'll come across his assistants as you travel, they aren't
hidden, just go everywhere.

> Any help would be appreciated.... The game is fun, I am just getting
> slightly frustrated at this point....

Don't worry about it, just take your time and have fun. After a certain
point you'll have all you need and it will become more linear as you battle
gyms. Of course, it can also be very unlinear, but that's only if you want
to digress and catch some special pokemon, which you can do at any time. The
main game is fairly straightforward once you get the first couple of HMs.