Need help choosing an intel motherboard

hey im going over to intel in a month or 2 and selling my amd parts to my mate seeings his system isnt to good and my question is what would be a good one to get? id prefer there to be at least 2 gpu slots running x16 cos i also plan to get another 7970 and doing x fire any help much appreciated :).
9 answers Last reply
More about need choosing intel motherboard
  1. So do you need an intel brand motherboard, or just a motherboard based on the intel chip architecture?
  2. as long as it runs an intel chip and its the right price
  3. Next question. Must the board be able to run x-fire in dual x16 mode, or is dual x8 mode sufficient?
  4. x16 preferably
  5. right i got the cpu sorted im planning on getting a 3570k from what i heard brilliant for gaming just need some ideas on the motherboard then im sorted
  6. GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 3 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128552
  7. anything a bit cheaper? just want a few ideas but just looked at it does look awesome :)
  8. There's nothing less expensive that does dual x16 - unfortunately. If you'd be willing to go to dual x8, then you can get boards in the 170 range.
  9. then ill definitely be looking in to getting this board ^^
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Intel Product