Sign in with
Your question

Does ati website sell refurm

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 24, 2011 8:29:59 AM

im looking for a decent htpc vid card but dont want to break the bank i have a ati hd 24 also wndering if they have a heat sink w that is good just not alot of room so would like to find as head sink with a fan for it
March 24, 2011 2:34:29 PM

First of all this is an English forum. You write one big run on sentence and nobody knows where one sentence ends and the next begins. That's where punctuation and capitalization helps the reader.

Secondly, ATI does not sell stuff, they manufacture stuff and distribute it through OEM's and distributors who sell the product.

Thirdly there is no such thing as a ATI HD24.

Fourthly, there is no such thing as a refurm, it's called a refurb, as in refurbished.

Stay in school.
m
l
March 31, 2011 12:28:52 AM

Well first off excuse me.!!! It is hard for me to type one handed! 2nd don't have to be an ass! What i meant was i am looking for an after market heat sink for my HD 2400. Yes i realize now that i read it my spelling was *** so i do apologize.

Robert
m
l
Related resources
March 31, 2011 1:13:20 AM

lol, well listen, Robert, no need to get all bent out of shape now,

why would you spend a dime for to replace a heatsink of a piece of scrap like that? you could probably buy a whole new card for cheaper...

what are your full system specs
m
l
March 31, 2011 2:00:56 AM

IGP's already have a heatsink on them.
There is no point on investing on a heat sink.
m
l
April 7, 2011 5:59:21 PM

well lol it an xpc with duel core p4 2 gigs ddr 1.5 tb hd i am thinking of getting a better card when i get my school money i got the computer from my local university surplus for 40 bones so trying to do what i can with out spending an arm and a leg. yeah it has a heat sink on it but it is wright next to psu so its getting warm wanted to find something with a fan
m
l
April 8, 2011 10:34:34 PM

hmm may have to look into that thanks for the heads up!!!
m
l
!