New Egg Build, i5 2500k super combo

gregor405

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
I am looking to build a new PC for the soul purpose of gaming, I intend to buy a single 6950, although if anyone has any better recommendations for a different GPU. I do intend to crossfire/SLI this computer in the future once this GPU can no longer handle Ultra settings, and hopefully the price of the card has come down. I found this super combo on NewEgg that included everything I wanted in my PC, 8gb RAm, 1tb Hdd, i5 2500k, not too excited about the case, but if its the one the combo includes im happy to use it, plus it mentions it comes with 4 fans, seems like a good deal. I plan on getting windows 7 ultimate through IU ware for $20, great Deal. This all totals $822( excluding OS), seems too good to be true.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.657737

Few questions:

1. is this everything necessary for the type of computer I desire

2. any reccomendations on a different GPU, 560 TI, 6870, 570 etc... as I intend to SLI/CFX any reason to choose one or the other

3. 95% sure this MOBO is (16x/8x), just want confirmation as it will be CFX eventually

4. pretty sure 630 watts is enough for now but will I need more with a second 6950