Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadwood

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
I thought that perhaps my last posting wasn't getting too many responses because of my title, so I thought I'd relist since I decided to disassemble the entire system and sell everything individually. I've also acquired some new components I'd like to get rid of. Here's the list:

-Black & Neon Green Painted Custom Case (26"h x 8"w x 18"d) with Dragon Window
-Athlon XP 2600+ processor
-512MB PC2700 Crucial RAM
-256MB PC2700 Mushkin RAM
-80GB Maxtor 7200RPM ATA133 Hard Drive with 8MB Buffer
-Samsung SM-304B Black CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
-GeForce FX5200 128MB with S-Video & DVI out
-Klipsch Promedia 5.1 six-speaker THX certified surround sound system
-Logitech Wireless Elite Duo MX700 keyboard & mouse
-Asus A7V333 Motherboard with built-in six channel sound, RAID controller, Firewire, USB 2.0 and legacy ports
-Eight case fans, including 2 80mm blue LED generic, 3 Vantec Tornado (2 80mm and 1 92mm) and 3 ThermalTake Smart Case Fan IIs (80mm)
-Thermaltake Volcano 11+ Xaser Heatsink/Fan
-Enermax Black Thermostat/6-Fan Controller UC-A5FATR2
-Vantec Black Nexus 4-Fan Controller NXP-201-BK
-Raidmax Gold Aluminum 500-watt PSU
-Various Red & Silver Rounded IDE & Floppy Cables, some by Vantec
-Bright Green 3-LED (angled) Case Light
-Kingston 10/100 Ethernet Card
-Black Mitsumi 3.5" Floppy Drive
-AMD K6/2 300MHz Processor with Generic Fan/Heatsink
-Fujitsu 3.2GB Hard Drive
-Two Sticks of 64MB PC100 RAM (untested)
-Panasonic 24x CD-ROM
-Two 3.5" Beige Floppy Drives
-Two AT Form Factor Chassis with Power Supplies (one mini, one mid tower)
-One PS/2 Scroll Mouse, One AT Keyboard and One PS/2 Keyboard
-Green Cold Cathode Tube (doesn't light very brightly; probably due to a bad inverter, which can be replaced)

I've got a number of other parts lying around that I need to get rid of as well; some 386 and 486 processors, old hard drives, assorted IDE and power cables - let me know if you're interested. I'll entertain any reasonable offers. You may e-mail me at d_floyd@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking!

G

How much for the 512MB of Crucial RAM?

<font color=black> Purdue </font color=black> <font color=yellow> Pride </font color=yellow>

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
I am going to assume the FX5200 supports dual monitor. Does it? It is not exactly a gaming video card, but I could use it with a pci GF2 I have to get my mother set up with three monitors if the price is right. I would need a dvi adapter if it supports the feature.

<font color=red><b>NF7-S/MBarton 2500+
210x11.5 1.82v SP-97
GB Corsair XMS PC3200
BBA 9800 Pro 423/369</font color=red><font color=black>
NF7-S/MBarton 2600+
210x11.5 1.76v
512MB CVR PC3200
Sapphire 9500@9700

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
What do I get for a dollar?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

cefoskey

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2003
Hey, a fellow boilermaker. How about that!

How much for the Nexus fanbus?

"Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my drive?"
P4 3.0C HT, Intel D865GBF, 1GB Crucial PC3200 DDR, 2x WD 36GB Raptor 10kRPM, BBA Radeon 9800PRO, SB Audigy, Hauppage WinTV

RichPLS

Champion
Is that stripe of yellow indicative of that pride?

G

Hell yeah! I sent you a PM dude.

<font color=black> Purdue </font color=black> <font color=yellow> Pride </font color=yellow>

G

Purdue's colors are black and gold...or yellow...either works.

Deadwood

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
One of my 80mm silver aluminum mesh fan filters*! I'll even clean the dust out for you and shine it up nice! But really, with dust composed primarily of genuine Black Hills dirt and ponderosa pine pollen from the most beautiful place on Earth, who wouldn't want the dust?!

*Pickup at my Deadwood, South Dakota offices only. Otherwise, a $2.50 shipping & handling fee applies. Offer invalid in Guam, Laos, and North Dakota. See Bob Barker for details.

Deadwood

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
I was figuring I'd get about $25 for it on eBay, but I'm willing to negotiate. I'm still trying to sell the system as a whole (I think $670 will take the cake), but barring that, I'd certainly be willing to deal if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.