Acer Extensa 5420 Laptop problem

brajesh_49

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
I have Acer Extensa 5420 Laptop (with AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile tech. TL-58 processor) with 32 bit operating system, window vista. According to its manual instruction, I have to develop its Back-up CD in earlier time. Unfortunately, I did not develop its Back-up CD. One day my laptop did not work and it did not open. It asked back up CD, but I had no its back up. I formatted it with local window vista program. For some time it worked. But after some days it did not worked. When I switch it on, it asked me to put its backup CD to enter into. I again put local window vista CD to operate it but it did not worked. This time the machine did not open window. I consulted a local service provider. He examined it and informed me that its processor is out of order. It is not working so that the laptop is not opened the window.
I don’t know what the problem is actually. I have doubt with the view of service provider. Whether it is true that the processor does not allow the machine to operate or open? Or is it the problem of cooling fan that does not allow my machine to enter into the window program. Or there are some other problem either software or hardware with my laptop. I need help to fix the problem of my laptop. My mail address: brajesh8@yahoo.com please help me to solve my problem.

The only advice I have for you is to take it to a different service technician, to get a second opinion. You can't fix it yourself, and we can't help you with a laptop. The assembly and disassembly of a laptop is too complicated for the average user.