Leaf Green: Stuck in Cerulean City!

Aaaarrgghh!
I am stuck here! I went up and got the ticket for the ferry and ended up
back in Cerulean. I can't get anywhere without cutting a tree. From what I
read on gamefaqs, the badge from Misty is supposed to let me cut trees, and
I have the badge. But, then I read that I need an HM or something to be able
to use it... I can't get anywhere! I have gone round and round... I can get
over the bridge, I defeated all the trainers, etc. I can't get into the
house where the policeman was, now the girl with the pokemon is blocking the
entrance!
Help!
3 answers Last reply
More about leaf green stuck cerulean city

    > Aaaarrgghh!
    > I am stuck here! I went up and got the ticket for the ferry and ended up
    > back in Cerulean. I can't get anywhere without cutting a tree. From what I
    > read on gamefaqs, the badge from Misty is supposed to let me cut trees,
    and
    > I have the badge. But, then I read that I need an HM or something to be
    able
    > to use it... I can't get anywhere! I have gone round and round... I can
    get
    > over the bridge, I defeated all the trainers, etc. I can't get into the
    > house where the policeman was, now the girl with the pokemon is blocking
    the
    > entrance!
    > Help!

    Well, it sounds like things are a little bit different in Fire Red/Leaf
    Green from Red/Blue, but you get the HM01 (Cut) from the captain on board
    the S.S. Anne. So if you can get to Vermilion City, where the ship is, you
    should be fine.

    And with this, my fifth post of the night, I am off! :)
    --
    //mike tyndall
    C++ programmer and game designer (not professionally)

    > > Aaaarrgghh!
    > > I am stuck here! I went up and got the ticket for the ferry and ended up
    > > back in Cerulean. I can't get anywhere without cutting a tree. From what
    > > read on gamefaqs, the badge from Misty is supposed to let me cut trees,
    > and
    > > I have the badge. But, then I read that I need an HM or something to be
    > able
    > > to use it... I can't get anywhere! I have gone round and round... I can
    > get
    > > over the bridge, I defeated all the trainers, etc. I can't get into the
    > > house where the policeman was, now the girl with the pokemon is blocking
    > the
    > > entrance!
    > > Help!
    >
    > Well, it sounds like things are a little bit different in Fire Red/Leaf
    > Green from Red/Blue, but you get the HM01 (Cut) from the captain on board
    > the S.S. Anne. So if you can get to Vermilion City, where the ship is,
    you
    > should be fine.
    >
    > And with this, my fifth post of the night, I am off! :)

    Well, I guess the two of us are livening things up in here! Where the heck
    is everyone?
    Anyway, after I posted, I FINALLY found my way out! I was thinking that the
    house with the girl and her Pokemon was the same house with the policeman.
    Well, it wasn't! I went down the street, found the house with the policeman
    and went out the back door. I was able to advance after the fight!
    Phew! I sometimes get lost on these maps.... Especially when there is a
    battle in a maze like part, I can forget which way I was going... Aaarrgghh!
    Well, I levelled up quite a bit while I was stuck, so I guess that is a good
    thing...
    Thanks, Mike!
    I will check out your games!
  3. you should go up to the fairy and near the computer and you must press A button and one man will be appeared from the machine then that man willl give you the S.S.ticket then yu can g to the ship and you can get the HM cut from the capitain but before you must battle your rival.good luck.

Console Gaming Green Video Games