Sign in with
Your question

Where do i hook up the power sw, reset and the power leds

Last response: in Systems
June 6, 2011 1:05:48 AM

no diagram I think i have everything hooked up right I am down to the power sw, reset and the power leds and I do not know in what order
or where they need to go. I find the power sw prongs because the
computer started but shuts off immediately. I have a asusm2n-mx se plus micro atx amd motherboard I have a picture with main connections.
but nothing on these led wires.
June 6, 2011 3:13:52 AM

This stuff is definitely in your mobo manual. Careful what you're doing here. I had this same problem just earlier this weekend and I fried a bunch of my equipment because I didnt read the damn manual. Eventually I found out the USB ports were attached the firewire output lol. That is why you must understand what you're doing. I guarantee you if you read your mobo manual you will find the answer. Also your mobo should have come with a small bag with two pronged pieces that look similar to those connections. Thats exactly what those are for. Instead of having two prongs for one led and four prongs for the power switch and so on, you have to chunks of prongs, all nicely labelled for your convenience. I just put my built together with an asus board, so go check your box! lol
m
l
Related resources
!