Anyone know why my case front panel wire sparked on fire
I bought a new full tower Antec DF-85 and moved everything from my old tower over. Suddenly after 15 mins of usage, smoke started to come out and then sparked a tiny flame. I immediately shut the computer off and found the spark coming from the case front panel wires. Anyone know what could've caused this to happen? The case wires has been burnt off, and also do you think Newegg will RMA it after that happened?
More aboutanyone case front panel wire sparked fire
Dis you plug one of the front panel connectors into a power slot? (a fan one maybe) Or maybe you wired a usb connector wrongly