looking for pictures from dell inspireon notebooks with di..

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
June 5, 2005 6:34:02 AM

Hello,
I want to buy a dell inspireon royal notebook.
At the dell website i can order 5 different colors

Snap-On LCD Cover - Natural Leather
Snap-On LCD Cover - Mediterreanian Blue
Snap-On LCD Cover - Cherrywood
Snap-On LCD Cover - Carbon Fibre
without Snap-On

but on the dell website there isnt one picture from the notbooks with
these colors/style and i didnt found one in the whole web.

Have anybody pictures or a link ?

thx for help
Hans
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 5, 2005 2:48:59 PM

<webschelm@yahoo.de> wrote in message
| Hello,
| I want to buy a dell inspireon royal notebook.
| At the dell website i can order 5 different colors
|
| Snap-On LCD Cover - Natural Leather
| Snap-On LCD Cover - Mediterreanian Blue
| Snap-On LCD Cover - Cherrywood
| Snap-On LCD Cover - Carbon Fibre
| without Snap-On
|
| but on the dell website there isnt one picture from the notbooks with
| these colors/style and i didnt found one in the whole web.
|
| Have anybody pictures or a link ?
|
| thx for help
| Hans

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productlisting.aspx?...