Asus P8Z77-V

Hey Guys

Planning to get the P8Z77-V
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z77V/

Is it a good enough board for gaming? and just wanted to know what others think of it.

Cheers!
6 answers Last reply
More about asus p8z77
  1. Where are you planning to purchase this board? Then i can tell you price wise if its worth it to get this board or spend the extra for a better board. But to answer your question, Yes this board is perfect for the Builder just trying to get all the starter features and get into PC Gaming.
  2. Philippines, there isnt much to choose from here as i can't even get my hands on a Asrock Z77 since they are always sold out at retailers lol

Anyway i'm gonna pair this with a i5-3550(Not a fan of overclocking) and a EVGA GTX 570.
  3. That would be a great board for gaming. It offers SLI if you wanted to add an additional 570 at some point as well.
  4. That's good to hear! Ordered it today and will get it tomorrow, i can't wait :)

And yup i might add an additional 570 or maybe get a 670 at some point.

Thanks!
  5. Wanted to ask one more thing

Does the Asus P8Z77-V also have a max shared memory of 1696 MB?
    Because it's not mentioned in it's specifications while all the other P8Z77 series has it mentioned even the P8Z77-M/Pro

Thanks!
  6. Valion said:
    Wanted to ask one more thing

Does the Asus P8Z77-V also have a max shared memory of 1696 MB?
    Because it's not mentioned in it's specifications while all the other P8Z77 series has it mentioned even the P8Z77-M/Pro

Thanks!

My guess is probably but you won't necessarily even be worried about that as that would only be a consideration if you're using the video processing on the ivy bridge processor.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Gaming Motherboards