Cannot see flat panel input options in Catalyst Control Center

Willy86

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Hi guys, I have an XFX ATI HD4650 video card and it seems that has an issue with HDMI config because I cannot use it when Wndows XP/7 has been loaded -it shows image only up to the Windows's welcome screen-.

I tried installing the video card on another machine and connecting the TV thru a HDMI cable and it worked fine. I contacted with the XFX's Technical Support and performed all recommended tests but still not working. I have recently reinstalled Windows 7 completely but happens the same f***ing thing... :mad:

Primary monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2253NW (22")
TV: Philips LED TV 32PFL5605D/77 (32")
Mother: Asus P5KPL-AM
CPU: Pentium D 915 @ 2.8 GHz
RAM: Kingston 2GB DDR2 @ 800MHz

Any ideas??

Your help will be appreciated!

Thnx,
Willy.

Willy86

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011

No Kari, I don't have that option :??:

On the other hand, I just discovered that Windows and the CCC detects the TV when it is off or when the HDMI input is not selected on the TV and in these cases, I can see the configuration settings on the Catalyst Control Center -named as "My Digital Flat-Panels"- but when the TV is turned on, it dissapears from Windows's Display Options and from the CCC.

Help pleeeease! :)

dmlkdmlk

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
Try messing with the Device Manager or Display>Change display settings in the Control Panel to detect the TV, there's also some advance settings that may get the TV to detect or manually install the TV drivers if you have it.

Willy86

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011

Still doesn't work... :(

TRENDING THREADS