Super Puzzle Bobble....is there a better version?

I love Puzzle Bobble, but this version seemed a little stiff in the
animation. Can someone recommend a better version?

"NF" <xnelsonfx@xnewsguyx.com> wrote in message
> I love Puzzle Bobble, but this version seemed a little stiff in the
> animation. Can someone recommend a better version?

I assume you mean the classic C64 Bubble Bobble game, there isn't a better
version, the original was this 'Stiff' but that is how the game was and IMO
it is the best.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

**max_rebo** wrote:

> "NF" <xnelsonfx@xnewsguyx.com> wrote in message
> > I love Puzzle Bobble, but this version seemed a little stiff in the
> > animation. Can someone recommend a better version?
> >
> I assume you mean the classic C64 Bubble Bobble game, there isn't a better
> version, the original was this 'Stiff' but that is how the game was and IMO
> it is the best.

Puzzle Bobble=Bust A Move in North America. It uses Bub and Bob from
Bubble Bobble. And the bubbles. But it's a different series.
The Super Bust A Move/Super Puzzle Bobble games aren't very good. Just
find a non-super version and you should be fine.