1. Clean the card.
2. Did you use driver sweeper and get the latest drivers?
3. What is your PSU.
4. Do you have a spare or a friends GPU you can try out.
5. What is the GPU temperature both idle and gaming.
6. Just play the cracked version if you actually own the game, doesn't really matter.
7. Don't bump your own thread so many times, if someone is going to help they will, don't spam the forums.
8. Try a diferent web-brower and see if the Youtube problem still happens, also make sure Java and Flash are updated. Mozilla and Chrome are both amazing browsers.
Card is cleaned about week ago
I have a Codegen 500W PSU, but i will be changing to OCZ 700W
I dont have friends, where i can test out my GPU
Well, i think ill just start to save money and get the HD5970