Whats the Best GTX 560ti out there?

Ok so i have been looking around a lot on newegg because i think its the cheapest place to buy cards(let me know if there is a cheaper place.) and i've been looking for the best GTX 560ti and i haven't quite found the best card for the price.

i've been looking at the MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC which seems to run really cool.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127565

this is another GTX 560ti i was looking at this one run a little quicker then the msi one but there was reviews on the card that said that the temp get up to 80 degress which doesn't sound good.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130610&cm_re=gtx_560_ti-_-14-130-610-_-Product


those are just 2 examples of cards i was looking at if there is any better ones please just let me know.


i would really like to just know which card is the best because i don't want to waste my money and i know that you guys here know what your talking about.

thanks so much in advance.
15 answers Last reply
More about whats 560ti there
  1. the gigabyte gtx 560ti super-overclock is without doubt the best check out these specs

    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1gb-gigabyte-gtx-560-ti-super-overclock-40nm-4590mhz-gddr5-gpu-1000mhz-shader-1800mhz-384-cores

    but if i was you i wouldn't buy a 560 i would try and find the gigabyte gtx 480 super overclock it is basically the same price except it is nearly as quick as a gtx 580 stock i have one and it is amazing bang for buck

    //www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-079-GI


    560 soc review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fut0lEw83yM


    480 soc review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FXtPXR7iWw&feature=related
  2. the thing is that i'm on a tight budget so i don't want to really even pay 250
  3. Gigabyte SOC or Sparkle Calibre.
  4. heres one from newegg its worth the extra $25 i promise it stays very cool and quiet compared to reference cooling and uses much higher quality parts and is within a few fps of a stock gtx 580 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125350&Tpk=gtx%20480%20soc
  5. markuk1 said:
    heres one from newegg its worth the extra $25 i promise it stays very cool and quiet compared to reference cooling and uses much higher quality parts and is within a few fps of a stock gtx 580 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125350&Tpk=gtx%20480%20soc


    Stupidity.


    Quote:


    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127518 - MSI GeForce 'Hawk' GTX460-1GB $200
  6. ok i don't really want the 460 because it doesn't have the best fps that i need and i once again don't want to go over 250
  7. irCRiz said:
    ok i don't really want the 460 because it doesn't have the best fps that i need and i once again don't want to go over 250



    What games do you plan on playing and what is your system specification? Are you really so biased for nVidia and what resolution are you on?
  8. omnisome said:
    What games do you plan on playing and what is your system specification? Are you really so biased for nVidia and what resolution are you on?



    i plan on playing most on the new games that come out this year and next year.

    My specs are i have a

    COOLER MASTER Silent Pro 600w PSU

    MSI NF750-G55 AM3 NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI motherboard

    G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1333 RAM

    AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz

    and im currently using a 1440 x 900 display

    but if the card can handle it i might do some gaming on a 32" 1080p HDTV
  9. The 460 will certainly be able to handle Bf3 at 1440x900 on high settings! I assume you're using Windows 7?
  10. omnisome said:
    The 460 will certainly be able to handle Bf3 at 1440x900 on high settings! I assume you're using Windows 7?



    well i understand that but i want a little extra power because when record gameplay which when you start recording the frame rate drops like crazy.

    thats why i want to get a 560 because it can still play the game even while its recording on a high frame rate.
  11. hi i really think you should consider the 480 soc i game at 1680x1050 with a x3 440@3.5 and i can max metro 2033 out completely 4xaa very high dof/tes on and get average 40fps crysis very high 16xqa 40fps it will max absolutely every thing out for you at the res and 1080p and maybe later in the future you could add a second and overclock you 955 to 3.8 or so
  12. irCRiz said:
    well i understand that but i want a little extra power because when record gameplay which when you start recording the frame rate drops like crazy.

    thats why i want to get a 560 because it can still play the game even while its recording on a high frame rate.


    Sorry, I didn't realize that you're wanting to record games. The GTX560 is an awesome choice, also is the Radeon HD5870.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150476&cm_re=hd_5870-_-14-150-476-_-Product - XFX Radeon HD5870-1GB $190


    markuk1 said:
    hi i really think you should consider the 480 soc i game at 1680x1050 with a x3 440@3.5 and i can max metro 2033 out completely 4xaa very high dof/tes on and get average 40fps crysis very high 16xqa 40fps it will max absolutely every thing out for you at the res and 1080p and maybe later in the future you could add a second and overclock you 955 to 3.8 or so


    Look, if you've nothing intelligent or helpful to say then don't speak of all. A number of reasons why the GTX480 is a terrible idea:

    -1440x900, waste of money
    -Temperature, acoustics and power consumption issues.
    -$175 over his budget
  13. wow okey i guess i got my wires crossed i think if you have a x4 955 and sli mobo i would spend the little bit extra and get two of these

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121390

    or if your budgets that tight and you can think of better things to do with your money lol! i would just get one of them it will work great at your res and it will give you the option to add a second in the future
  14. ok what do you think my motherboard will preform at because i only have sli mobo that has the cards running at 8x and 8x i don't really know what that means but whatever.

    The other thing is that this is a pain in the butt sli board because the second pci e slot covers my pci slot which i need for wireless and thats y i want a really powerful 1 card.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Graphics Product MSI-Microstar