Anybody Got Digital Pics Of Chinese School Children Blow Up?

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 3, 2005 6:09:32 AM

Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in his spare
time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This shows just how
backward China really is. I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet. If they
do, it's called OSHIT. Any foreigners traveling through the area got any
digital pics of this clamity?

Han

BEIJENG - At least 20 grade school students were killed when
explosives stored at the nearby home of a coal mine manager
blew up in Kechup, a town in northern China, news reports
said Thursday. The town is in one of China's biggest
coal-mining regions, newspapers reported.
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:09:33 AM

Would you mind keeping your prejudice to yourself.

"Han Someguy" <han_someguy@netzero.com> wrote in message
> Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in his
> spare
> time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This shows just how
> backward China really is. I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet. If
> they
> do, it's called OSHIT. Any foreigners traveling through the area got any
> digital pics of this clamity?
>
> Han
>
> BEIJENG - At least 20 grade school students were killed when
> explosives stored at the nearby home of a coal mine manager
> blew up in Kechup, a town in northern China, news reports
> said Thursday. The town is in one of China's biggest
> coal-mining regions, newspapers reported.

March 3, 2005 12:07:11 PM

"Han Someguy" <han_someguy@netzero.com> wrote:

>Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in his spare
>time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This shows just how
>backward China really is. I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet. If they
>do, it's called OSHIT. Any foreigners traveling through the area got any
>digital pics of this clamity?
>
>Han

Well, he perished in the explosion if you can trust BBC/NPR. Kinda
ghoulish aren't you?