MOO for GBA ?

Hello.

Are there any space conquest/strategy games out there ofr the GBA? Ièd love
to play Master of Orion on my GBA!

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "Daniel Chartier" <daniel_cad at hotmail dot com> wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > Are there any space conquest/strategy games out there ofr the GBA? Ièd love
    > to play Master of Orion on my GBA!
    >
    > Thanks!

    Bloody good point! Why isn't there a MOO or MOM clone for the GBA? Or if
    there is, where are they?!? ;-)

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games