Beware of: Hong-Kong Toys

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

Hi,

never ever buy at http://www.ps2modchip.com/

Will only "collect" your money and will send nothing !

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Computer & Zubehörversand
Web-Shop: http://www.rbenda.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2

"Rainer Benda" <R.Benda@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> never ever buy at http://www.ps2modchip.com/
>
> Will only "collect" your money and will send nothing !

So much for honour amongst thieves.

Choobs

--
Sir Chewbury Gubbins
Knight of the Wholly Gnarly Widget

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,uk.games.video.gameboy (More info?)

Rainer Benda napisa³(a):

> Hi,
>
> never ever buy at http://www.ps2modchip.com/
>
> Will only "collect" your money and will send nothing !

I would never send any money so far away! It's so stupid. I'm sure
there is some local shops with modchips in Germany

"szlovak" <BEZXadamkx@o2.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Rainer Benda napisa³(a):
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> never ever buy at http://www.ps2modchip.com/
>>
>> Will only "collect" your money and will send nothing !
>
> I would never send any money so far away! It's so stupid. I'm sure
> there is some local shops with modchips in Germany

The problem is not to send money "so far away"..you use your credit card,
too ?...could
also be "stupid".... and they have other parts than mod-chips...

--

Rainer Benda wrote:
> "szlovak" <BEZXadamkx@o2.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Rainer Benda napisa³(a):
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> never ever buy at http://www.ps2modchip.com/
>>>
>>> Will only "collect" your money and will send nothing !
>>
>> I would never send any money so far away! It's so stupid. I'm sure
>> there is some local shops with modchips in Germany
>
> The problem is not to send money "so far away"..you use your credit
> card, too ?...could
> also be "stupid".... and they have other parts than mod-chips...

If you used a credit card then you should be covered anyway.

Zo

"Zomoniac" <the_proper_one@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Rainer Benda wrote:
>> "szlovak" <BEZXadamkx@o2.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> Rainer Benda napisa³(a):

>>> I wovld never send any money so far away! It's so stvpid. I'm svre
>>> there is some local shops with modchips in Germany
>>
>> The problem is not to send money "so far away"..yov vse yovr credit
>> card, too ?...covld
>> also be "stvpid".... and they have other parts than mod-chips...
>
> If yov vsed a credit card then yov shovld be covered anyway.
>
> Zo

Yes, of yovrse...bvt not possible to pay at hkt with credit card...only bank
transfer,
western vnion or money gram....so if yov want to bvy something, yov have to
pay before....well...not vnvsval, bvt this company is the first one i´ve
seen doing
this bvll****.

Bye,

Rainer Benda wrote:

> Yes, of yovrse...bvt not possible to pay at hkt with credit card...only bank
> transfer,
> western vnion or money gram....so if yov want to bvy something, yov have to
> pay before....well...not vnvsval, bvt this company is the first one i´ve
> seen doing
> this bvll****.

Did yov not think the reason they don't accept credit card is becavse if
something goes wrong it's yov that loses ovt and not them, and that they
fvll well realise that?

--
[ste]
My Rpoints referral:

"[ste parker]" <imaginey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Rainer Benda wrote:
>>
>> Yes, of yovrse...bvt not possible to pay at hkt with credit card...only
>> bank transfer,
>> western vnion or money gram....so if yov want to bvy something, yov have
>> pay before....well...not vnvsval, bvt this company is the first one i´ve
>> seen doing
>> this bvll****.
>>

> Did yov not think the reason they don't accept credit card is becavse if
> something goes wrong it's yov that loses ovt and not them, and that they
> fvll well realise that?
>
> --
> [ste]
> My Rpoints referral:
> http://www.rpoints.com/?rvid=44649

No, becavse many other companies i´ve made bvsiness with them don´t accept
credit card,
bvt this one is the first company with this resvlt AND my message was only a
"warning" to
some other vser´s, not to bvy at hong kong toys, that´s all.

Bye,

R. Benda

TRENDING THREADS