Up date to a sweet looking rig!

robin banks uk

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2010
hello this is going to sound nuts.... i am looking at changing my i5 760 gaming rig to an amd rig. why well i have a cool master scout case and well it looks like cheep s**t. im keeping the pc just making it a home use pc

i keep looking in and seeing a small messy inside. time for a new build! i am looking for parts available in the uk that will make a sweet looking pc that will also be fast for games.

i was thinking amd red theme........

so parts I am thinking of getting....

Lian-Li Black/ Red Tower Computer Case

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Socket AM3 3.2 GHz 6MB L3 Cache Retail Boxed (over clocking the living hell out of it! or any better?)

Asus CROSSHAIR IV FORMULA 890FX Socket AM3 8 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard

Coolermaster Silent Pro 1000W Modular PSU (or a better one you can think of.... with lower volts)

Coolermaster V8 Processor Cooler or the Thermal take frio

G-Skill 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Ripjaws Memory Module CL9 (9-9-9-24) 1.5V (good for price? on ebuyer?)

and a xfx 6870 is crossfire (i have one in this gaming rig i would use)

also an f60 sdd in raid (have one in gaming rig)

and last Samsung HD103SJ Spinpoint F3 1TB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 32MB Cache

also if I have a copy of windows 7(key used) home can I use that and then get an up grade pack and use the the upgrades key with its pack?

say what you think and yes i am nuts..... :pt1cable:

mgf derp

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
Get a new case instead and learn how to cable manage. Also check out the custom build forums of bit-tech.net and read the how to's.

TRENDING THREADS