D-70: Kit Discount Applied to Other Lens(s)

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 3, 2005 10:51:31 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems;,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

I'm considering a D-70. One dealer told me that he would apply a $300
Kit credit towards the purchase of a different Nikor Lens. I wanted to
pass this info along to the group. Is this a standard practice or just
the policy of the local store? Thanks.
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 7:15:11 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

No this has been a Nikon offer for a while now!! Just produce the recipt
valid between two dates and you have a booklet worth £300 here in the UK
towards various bits of supporting Nikon Kit
!