Have a question bout Intel graphics and the 6570

Have a ASUS P8H61-I mini itx mobo and an Intel i3 2120 along with a 6570 2gb vid card im building into a unique HTPC. However, not gtting a signal from the vid card, even tried a 430 GT as well and no signal from that either. I set it to iGPU/PEG in BIOS and still not working but itll work if I plug into the HDMI out on the motherboard. Been awhile admittedly since I build an Intel based machine, at least 10 years or so. BUt im guessing im missing something maybe. Anyone have any ideas? It isnt a PSU issue its a very low power consumption build and its using a quality 400w PS (Antec). Havent asked for help here before but this has me stumped. Thanx in advance if anyone can help.

Well of course. Plugged into the vid card HDMI out it has no display, plugged into the iGPU it displays fine. 2 cards have been tested on this mobo and also same 2 cards tested in another mini itx build with an 80w PSU and both work great. So im kinda lost. If you are gonna suggest level 1 tech support call answers, think harder :) Thanx for trying to help tho.

CMOS battery may be low on power.
I would replace the battery ... 2032CR model
cmos_battery1.jpg

erunion

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
Nikorr, stop, just stop.

All of those suggestions are non-starters. If the monitor works with the integrated graphics, it can't be broken, can it? The same goes for all your other ideas.

erunion

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011

Its a bios issues. Set display to PEG.

Just calm down erunion,

I thought it wasn't working at all.

I guess its obvious from my post, isn't it?

TRENDING THREADS