Is there a NDS newsgroup yet?

has a usenet/newsgroup been created for the Nintendo DS yet?
2 answers Last reply
More about newsgroup

    Vitani wrote:
    > has a usenet/newsgroup been created for the Nintendo DS yet?

    No, not yet. It probably won't be long, though.
    --
    //mike tyndall
    Black Mage: "Let's just get into town and beat the living

    Mike Tyndall wrote:

    > Vitani wrote:
    >
    >>has a usenet/newsgroup been created for the Nintendo DS yet?
    >

    > No, not yet. It probably won't be long, though.

    Ok, thank-you

Console Gaming Newsgroup Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games