Graphic problem

G

Hello,i can't play a games on my laptop inspiron 1564 core i3 2g bytes and graphic card intel hd

bigatti

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
From ASUS is definitely not buy LCD!! Set me up very badly, almost ordinary crime, what they did, what I will leave it at that.

Newly bought a 22-inch LCD, appeared in a visible, red dot INTERFERING (if it looks black in the background) Well, the company said it is so good as it is, looking at the red spot, because it has a certain standard within a pixel is so this is not covered. So that the product is worthless and useless properly, they do not care.
Consumer I did, looked for Amnesty International, civil and criminal litigation, and I'm going to start a claim for damages.

This has nothing to do with the original post, and every vendor has a dead pixel policy which is usually 2-3 dead pixels in a single area or 3-4 in several areas. one dead pixel is almost never a warranty item, unless you get lucky with the support rep or are ordering 100 monitors at a time. Next time, check the warranty info on a monitor and try to find one with a "0 dead pixel policy" and order from them.