Servers with pci card slot

naymath

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
Hello,
does anybody know if any new HP servers are with PCI card slot.As i have to fix a 12 inch fax card

Pilk

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
For this question you would ideally want to get hold of someone who sells in the HP server department, not sure if any Toms guys will hold that position? or you can go online and send a mail to them might be our quickest and most thorough solution. I will start researching however see what i can find, its a bit difficult as other specs like cpu, ram and hhd also fall into this as we are not sure of your budget or your requirements.

naymath

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
Thanks for your reply.Budget,cpu,ram and hdd are not a a concern.My only concern is the server should have a pci slot.And i believer all new servers are with pci express slots.
The thing is currenly we are using rightfax on an oldage server and it has a 4 channel inbuilt pci fax card.
This server goes down very frequently.For a permanent solution we want to replace the server with a new one.

naymath

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
Thanks for your reply.Budget,cpu,ram and hdd are not a a concern.My only concern is the server should have a pci slot.And i believer all new servers are with pci express slots.
The thing is currenly we are using rightfax on an oldage server and it has a 4 channel inbuilt pci fax card.
This server goes down very frequently.For a permanent solution we want to replace the server with a new one.