spirituals

Distinguished
May 25, 2011
Alright i build a computer today, and i failed alot! It was almost funny. :p First i put the CPU cooler on, and positioned it wrong, so pulled it back up, but it was reeeeally tight on so i pulled really much, and the CPU came up when the socket was locked! And i had to pull the CPU off the cooler, because i couldn't put it back with the cooler on, so i pulled the CPU off and dropped it while it was finally pulled out. I put it back and got it all in place. And the when i was just about ready I accidently put a cable in the wrong plug, and when i started the computer it like started BURNING. :DD Well it kinda just started smoking, so i closed the computer fast, and corrected the mistake. But the motherboard or cables didn't get damaged at all so thats good! When i started the computer again IT WORKED! It's a miracle, do you guys think there will be any problems in the future? Hope this made you laugh. ;)

ps3hacker12

Distinguished
lol, this has got to be one of the most fail builds ever :p, but stress test it with prime95, while recording temps for about 8 hours or so and see if it comes back with any errors.

spirituals

Distinguished
May 25, 2011
Haha yea I'll do that, took a break for today tough, going to install windows 7 and the other stuff tomorrow. Can't have too much failing in one day! Tomorrow it's a fresh day for failing.

spirituals

Distinguished
May 25, 2011

Haha! I guess I'm the second Arnold Schwarzenegger ;) But I'm sure the computer will work. Thumbs up for me. :hello: