Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How to remove write protection from mobile memory card

Last response: in Windows 7
December 8, 2011 12:28:45 AM

Please help me how to remove the write protection from the mobile memory card, I cannot even format or delete the data from the memory card or I cannot store any songs in the memory card.

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
December 8, 2011 1:34:23 AM

U may have a switch or a slider on the microSD memory card to turn off the write-protection.
If not, try this USB Flash Drive 101 guide
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/272402-32-flash-drive
a b $ Windows 7
December 8, 2011 1:58:35 AM

sometimes the write protect slider gets pushed to 'write protect enable' or the lock icon when you insert the card into the card reader. in that case, eject the card and put the slider back to the unlocked position and then reinsert it. it happened to me a few times with micro sd card adapters and laptop's built in card reader.
Score
Related resources
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
April 10, 2012 10:43:35 AM

rwangdi said:
Please help me how to remove the write protection from the mobile memory card, I cannot even format or delete the data from the memory card or I cannot store any songs in the memory card.

Score
September 23, 2012 1:59:16 PM

de5_Roy said:
sometimes the write protect slider gets pushed to 'write protect enable' or the lock icon when you insert the card into the card reader. in that case, eject the card and put the slider back to the unlocked position and then reinsert it. it happened to me a few times with micro sd card adapters and laptop's built in card reader.

dear friendddddddddddddddddddddd.... love uuuuuuuu....its workeddddddd...he he ...
Score
a c 416 $ Windows 7
September 23, 2012 2:00:31 PM

Best answer selected by Area51reopened.
Score
a c 416 $ Windows 7
September 23, 2012 2:00:41 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score
!