crackers

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2004

Anyone here have the GBA Movie Player (Version 2)?

Is it true that it has an NES emulator built into it and will play GBA ROM
images?

How much video could you fit on a 256MB Flash card at a watchable
compression rate? I'm thinking this would be a handy little machine for
taking with me on trips to watch movies while waiting in airports, on
planes, etc.

The price certainly looks good.

Ghastly

--
Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
http://ghastlycomic.com

Andyp

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2004

"Crackers" <bcracknell@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Anyone here have the GBA Movie Player (Version 2)?
>
> Is it true that it has an NES emulator built into it and will play GBA ROM
> images?
>
> How much video could you fit on a 256MB Flash card at a watchable
> compression rate? I'm thinking this would be a handy little machine for
> taking with me on trips to watch movies while waiting in airports, on
> planes, etc.

Just had one delivered today and a 512Mb card, will try it out and let you
know.