Parodius for Gameboy Advance?

Last response: in Video Games
October 14, 2004 1:38:25 AM

Is there any chance of a version of Parodius coming (or already come) out on
the GBA?

Many Thanks

Dan Bowles
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 1:38:26 AM

Dan Bowles wrote:
> Is there any chance of a version of Parodius coming (or already come)
> out on the GBA?

Unfortunately, no version of Parodius exists on GBA, and it doesn't look
like one is coming. If you're looking for a side-scrolling shooter, there's
always Gradius Galaxies for GBA.
--
//mike tyndall
"Aww, stupid useless memory. I forget things so fast, it's a wonder I

Ah shame I used to love that game on my old SNES, It would be grand to play
it on the small screen. I'll check out the reviews for Gradius (I had that
on my c64 back in the day though it was called Nemesis I think)

Many thanks

Dan
!