Closed

Parodius for Gameboy Advance?

Is there any chance of a version of Parodius coming (or already come) out on
the GBA?

Many Thanks

Dan Bowles
3 answers Last reply
More about parodius gameboy advance

    Dan Bowles wrote:
    > Is there any chance of a version of Parodius coming (or already come)
    > out on the GBA?

    Unfortunately, no version of Parodius exists on GBA, and it doesn't look
    like one is coming. If you're looking for a side-scrolling shooter, there's
    always Gradius Galaxies for GBA.
    --
    //mike tyndall
    "Aww, stupid useless memory. I forget things so fast, it's a wonder I

    Ah shame I used to love that game on my old SNES, It would be grand to play
    it on the small screen. I'll check out the reviews for Gradius (I had that
    on my c64 back in the day though it was called Nemesis I think)

    Many thanks

    Dan
  3. Unfortunately, no version of Parodius exists on GBA, and it doesn't look
    like one is coming. If you're looking for a side-scrolling shooter, there's
    always Gradius Galaxies for GBA.

    http://zercath.ecrater.com/p/19243669/ez-flash-iv-ez4-gba

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games