Gtx 580 watercooling setup this look right?

D

Deleted member 362816

ex-rad-153 Black Ice GT Stealth 140 Radiator - Black

•Select G 1/4" Fittings (Qty. 2): 1/2" ID Barb1/2" ID Barb
This G1/4" Barb Fitting fits standard G1/4" ports and secures tubing with its flanged barb. The barb fitting can be used in conjunction with one of our reusable clamps. ($2.00)
•Select Optional Fan Mounting Hardware - 4 Pack: 30mm Hex Screws-Black (25mm fans)30mm Hex Screws-Black (25mm fans)
Lost your radiator screws for your radiator? Upgrading your fans that have closed chassis frames? These screws can be used for open or closed chassis 25mm thick fans. Item sold as a 4 pack! Compatible Radiators: GTX Series Stealth Series SR-1 Series ($2.50)
$55.45 $55.45

ex-res-161 XSPC X2O 750 Dual 5.25” Bay Reservoir Pump

This G1/4" Barb Fitting fits standard G1/4" ports and secures tubing with its flanged barb. The barb fitting can be used in conjunction with one of our reusable clamps. ($2.00)
$71.95 $71.95
ex-blc-854 EK GeForce 570 / 580 GTX VGA Liquid Cooling Block - Nickel + Acetal (EK-FC580 GTX+ Nickel + Acetal) Hot Item!

$113.95 $113.95
ex-mis-02 1/2" ID - (5/8" OD) PVC Clear Tubing $2.00 $14.00
ex-liq-64 PrimoChill Pure Performance Coolant (32oz) - UV Electric Blue

•Fluid Type!: PrimoChill PurePrimoChill Pure
PrimoCHILL takes pride in providing solutions and PC PURE is the solution to your water cooling fluid dilemma. This revolutionary cooling formulation takes a giant step in the world of water cooling-leaving the competition in a puddle of their own sweat. PrimoChill has added PC PURE to its fluid product line for the MOST EXTREME USER looking for t...
•Color!: UV Electric BlueUV Electric Blue
Now you can get the same great colors from PrimoChill separately! Customize your own color or intensify your existing color with these dye bombs. Designed for 32oz these are the same dye used in the world renown PrimoChill Ice and PrimoChill Pure fluids. Warning: Fluid NOT Included! This is just an additive!

D

Deleted member 362816

I have a triple rad on my 800d that is only hooked to the cpu dont ask questions lol but it voids my warrenty if i spice into that system what should i do?