Any suggestions would be appreciated. My initial budget was $800 but this is a little bit higher than that. I really don't want to go higher than the current total of $855.93. If anything I would like to reduce the price below $800 but I'm having a hard time giving up on that SSD.
Thanks for the suggestions, I think I will make all changes except the SSD. I got to thinking about it and I can wait a little longer and save the money for the OCZ Vertex 3 120gb instead of getting a 60gb or 80gb that wont fit 2 games on it hardly.