Superscript for BG 1 version 2.0

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2004 3:57:03 PM

Check out the SuperScripts for BG 1 version 2.0

It now has sub scripts for each possible class, dual and multiclass and that
allows you to use smaller scripts depending on your needs and that will make

Also they contain scripts for your summoned monsters and corrected monsters for
class and new custom states plus many other error corrections.

They also have two new hotkeys U to unsummon your summons because they cannot
follow you to new areas and N to get invisible.

In general these scripts for BG 1 are much more like my BG 2 at least as much
as possible within the limitations of the BG 1 scripting language.

So if you are using the superscripts for BG 1 download and use the new version
from the files area version 2.0 it is much better.

Of course they still use just about every spell and item in the game to maximum
effect and they are the best scripts for BG 1 on the net they are now even
better.

So don't wait get them at InfinityScripters.

By the way we have many other scripts and files that you just might want to
check out.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

Minsc says "I am voting for John Kerry since he saved that hamster from
drowning. He can't be all bad if he loves a hamster."

Jaheira says "I am voting for Ralph Nader since he is for saving the
environment."

Cernd says " I like Nader but a vote for him is just thrown away and it is a
vote for Bush so I am voting for John Kerry because he is a better man for the
environment than Bush."

Edwin Says "George Bush invaded a nation and lied about his reasons so I like
him and I am Voting for George Bush."

Korgan Says "Yea Bush likes to kick butt and doesn't need a logical reason to
do it so I am voting for him as well."

Anomen Says "John Kerry won three purple hearts, a silver star and a bronze
star in combat so I will vote for John Kerry but George Bush hid in the
national guard."

Keldorn Says "I agree John Kerry is a war Hero and saved lives George Bush is a
war Zero."

Aerie Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader because he will keep the corporations
from pulling fast ones."

Viconia Says "I won't vote for any of them they are all worthless males. But I
will write in Hillary Clinton for president."

Mazzy Says "I wish John McCain had beat Bush in the last primary in the last
election since he is smarter than Bush and a better leader. Come to think of
it Minsc is smarter than Bush."

Jan Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader since he will keep pesticides off the
turnips."

More about : superscript version

Anonymous
August 21, 2004 6:15:18 PM

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040821075703.16562.00002578@mb-m22.aol.com>...
> Check out my successful attempts to appear totally asinine...

[Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]

*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
Word: Defenestration"*

Nothing to see here. Move along.
August 22, 2004 2:58:50 AM

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
> Check out the SuperScripts for BG 1 version 2.0

I'm looking for some good scripts. Do you know where I can get some that
actually work this time?
August 22, 2004 2:58:51 AM

"Ragnar" <rworkss@kornet.net> wrote in message

> "MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Check out the SuperScripts for BG 1 version 2.0
>
> I'm looking for some good scripts. Do you know where I can get some
that
> actually work this time?

MPrilla's mostly don't work. The few that do, are not his own - he has
on several occasions attempted to claim credit for work that was done by
others. He is a liar, a cheat, an incompetent, and a thief of
intellectual copyright.

Jonathan.
Anonymous
August 22, 2004 2:58:52 AM

Jonathan Ellis wrote:

> "Ragnar" <rworkss@kornet.net> wrote in message
>
>>"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Check out the SuperScripts for BG 1 version 2.0
>>
>>I'm looking for some good scripts. Do you know where I can get some
>
> that
>
>>actually work this time?
>

> MPrilla's mostly don't work. The few that do, are not his own - he has
> on several occasions attempted to claim credit for work that was done by
> others. He is a liar, a cheat, an incompetent, and a thief of
> intellectual copyright.
>
> Jonathan.

Hear, Hear! :)

Mike

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 22, 2004 9:56:27 AM

>I'm looking for some good scripts. Do you know where I can get some that
>actually work this time?

My scripts allways did work and work well. You know that and have used them
for some time. The fact that you don't like me personally is no reason for you
to lie to everyone when you do in fact use and enjoy my scripts.

[...]

August 22, 2004 9:58:59 AM

>MPrilla's mostly don't work. The few that do, are not his own - he has
>on several occasions attempted to claim credit for work that was done by
>others. He is a liar, a cheat, an incompetent, and a thief of
>intellectual copyright.
>
>Jonathan.

First of all my scripts do work and do so very well all anyone has to do to see
you are a liar is download and use them. In that you have discredited yourself
for all time because people have done just that to see if you are telling the
truth and found out you are a liar.

Second I have not stolen anyones intellectual property and you can't back up
that lie either.

Third I have been helping people make scripts for so long in so many forums on
the net you don't know what all I have done or what I have invented and others
have stolen from me.

[...]

August 22, 2004 10:00:09 AM

>Hear, Hear! :)
>
>Mike
>
>--
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>
>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

Hear hear what? You have posted libel and slander that can easily and quickly
be disproved simply by people downloading and using my scripts then they will
see what a liar you are and never trust anything you say ever again as they
should.

[...]

August 22, 2004 10:02:23 AM

>[Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
>no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
>thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]
>
>*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
>Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
>Word: Defenestration"*
>
>Nothing to see here. Move along.

You know thousands of people all over the world use and enjoy my scripts yet a
rude person such as yourself who does use them in private posts such things in
public to the detriment of the baldur's gate comunity simply because you don't
like me and you lack the skills to make scripts yourself. Please get a hobby
or a life and leave me alone. I make scripts people like and your lies won't
convince anyone otherwise because they will join my groups download them and
see you for the liar you are when they use my scripts. They will then never
belive anything you ever say.

[...]

August 22, 2004 10:44:36 AM

>mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message
>> Check out my successful attempts to appear totally asinine...
>
>[Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
>no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
>thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]
>
>*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
>Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
>Word: Defenestration"*
>
>Nothing to see here. Move along.

Your evil attempt at making it look like I said what you edited and made it
look like it was a quotation from me is both juvenile and easly spotted. No
one will belive you ever again in this forum for trying that. I suggest you
stop harassing me and stalking me. The members of this forum are tired of it
and don't like it anymore.

[...]

August 22, 2004 1:49:53 PM

LOL! Craziness aside, you have to admit that he has a certain insight
into NPCs voting inclinations.

MPrilla wrote:

> Minsc says "I am voting for John Kerry since he saved that hamster from
> drowning. He can't be all bad if he loves a hamster."
>
> Jaheira says "I am voting for Ralph Nader since he is for saving the
> environment."
>
> Cernd says " I like Nader but a vote for him is just thrown away and it is a
> vote for Bush so I am voting for John Kerry because he is a better man for the
> environment than Bush."
>
> Edwin Says "George Bush invaded a nation and lied about his reasons so I like
> him and I am Voting for George Bush."
>
> Korgan Says "Yea Bush likes to kick butt and doesn't need a logical reason to
> do it so I am voting for him as well."
>
> Anomen Says "John Kerry won three purple hearts, a silver star and a bronze
> star in combat so I will vote for John Kerry but George Bush hid in the
> national guard."
>
> Keldorn Says "I agree John Kerry is a war Hero and saved lives George Bush is a
> war Zero."
>
> Aerie Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader because he will keep the corporations
> from pulling fast ones."
>
> Viconia Says "I won't vote for any of them they are all worthless males. But I
> will write in Hillary Clinton for president."
>
> Mazzy Says "I wish John McCain had beat Bush in the last primary in the last
> election since he is smarter than Bush and a better leader. Come to think of
> it Minsc is smarter than Bush."
>
> Jan Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader since he will keep pesticides off the
> turnips."
August 22, 2004 4:32:12 PM

MPrilla replied:

>> [Snippage of overlong advertisement for a location that offers low- to
>> no- quality scripts or advice about scripts run by a schmuck who
>> thinks he's somehow competent, let alone of importance]
>>
>> *casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
>> Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
>> Word: Defenestration"*
>>
>> Nothing to see here. Move along.
>>

> Your evil attempt at making it look like I said what you edited and made
> it look like it was a quotation from me is both juvenile and easly
> spotted. No one will belive you ever again in this forum for trying that.
> I suggest you stop harassing me and stalking me. The members of this
> forum are tired of it and don't like it anymore.

I've never used the scripts in question, nor do I have any use for them.
I've certainly never met MPrilla in person, so I have no personal animus
(although it wouldn't surprise me if he claimed to know me; he apparently
claims such a personal acquaintance with everybody.) But when so many
people come forward to denounce MPrilla's scripts as worse than worthless,
and when he clearly is both a spammer and a troll, why on earth would I seek
them out?

His 44-line sig alone is obnoxious enough to cast him into the bit bucket,
and his responses in this thread reveal that his weakness in English is
matched by a weakness in cognition. But the reason I'm writing is to refute
his claim that the members of this forum are tired of seeing him
discredited. I *am* a member of this forum, and I'm highly entertained by
the responses to MPrilla's periodic spam.

Bob
August 22, 2004 8:58:11 PM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 09:49:53 -0400, Enkidu <Enkidu@spamblock.com>
wrote:

>LOL! Craziness aside, you have to admit that he has a certain insight
>into NPCs voting inclinations.
>

>MPrilla wrote:
>>
>> Minsc says "I am voting for John Kerry since he saved that hamster from
>> drowning. He can't be all bad if he loves a hamster."
>>
>> Jaheira says "I am voting for Ralph Nader since he is for saving the
>> environment."
>>
>> Cernd says " I like Nader but a vote for him is just thrown away and it is a
>> vote for Bush so I am voting for John Kerry because he is a better man for the
>> environment than Bush."
>>
>> Edwin Says "George Bush invaded a nation and lied about his reasons so I like
>> him and I am Voting for George Bush."
>>
>> Korgan Says "Yea Bush likes to kick butt and doesn't need a logical reason to
>> do it so I am voting for him as well."
>>
>> Anomen Says "John Kerry won three purple hearts, a silver star and a bronze
>> star in combat so I will vote for John Kerry but George Bush hid in the
>> national guard."
>>
>> Keldorn Says "I agree John Kerry is a war Hero and saved lives George Bush is a
>> war Zero."
>>
>> Aerie Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader because he will keep the corporations
>> from pulling fast ones."
>>
>> Viconia Says "I won't vote for any of them they are all worthless males. But I
>> will write in Hillary Clinton for president."
>>
>> Mazzy Says "I wish John McCain had beat Bush in the last primary in the last
>> election since he is smarter than Bush and a better leader. Come to think of
>> it Minsc is smarter than Bush."
>>
>> Jan Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader since he will keep pesticides off the
>> turnips."

And whats the betting on him having just ripped them off from someone
else? ;)

HJ
Anonymous
August 22, 2004 8:58:12 PM

HomerJ <Homer@Homer.com> wrote in message news:<8akhi0tkjlrjai0bi2o9110s9n9pudmk6l@4ax.com>...

> And whats the betting on him having just ripped them off from someone
> else? ;)
>
> HJ

1 to 1 odds?
August 22, 2004 11:37:46 PM

> >I'm looking for some good scripts. Do you know where I can get some that
> >actually work this time?
>
> My scripts allways did work and work well.

Umm, no. I tried one or two and they were miserable excuses.

> You know that and have used them
> for some time.

Umm, no. Grand total usage was approx 30 minutes, which was all it took to
figure out how bad they were.

> The fact that you don't like me personally

Umm, I've never even met you and wouldn't know you from Adam. I find it
interesting that you automatically assume that someone who doesn't like your
sorry excuses for scripts also doesn't like you personally. You should have
that little complex looked into by a professional.
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 5:19:46 AM

>> My scripts allways did work and work well.
>
>Umm, no. I tried one or two and they were miserable excuses.

Umm, yes. You use them and you love them your so called friends have turned
you in to me and told me of your lies.

>> You know that and have used them
>> for some time.
>
>Umm, no. Grand total usage was approx 30 minutes, which was all it took to
>figure out how bad they were.

Then post something to say what you encountered when using my scripts that was
so bad. You can't because either you have never used them or you do use them
and you love them. WARNING if you post something that my scripts don't
actually do everyone will know you are a liar.

>> The fact that you don't like me personally
>
>Umm, I've never even met you and wouldn't know you from Adam. I find it
>interesting that you automatically assume that someone who doesn't like your
>sorry excuses for scripts also doesn't like you personally. You should have
>that little complex looked into by a professional.

I think it is you that need professional help after all you disrespect me and
my scripts in public yet you use them all the time in private.

[...]

August 23, 2004 5:20:43 AM

>LOL! Craziness aside, you have to admit that he has a certain insight
>into NPCs voting inclinations.

Well, thank you and its time for you to switch sides since I have that insight
and you now recognize what a great person I am publicly.

[...]

August 23, 2004 5:22:16 AM

>And whats the betting on him having just ripped them off from someone
>else? ;)
>
>HJ

Ah yes an accusation that is a lie again. It is well known by everyone that I
personally wrote those coments and did not steal them from anyone. You
accusing me of stealing them means you are a liar and no one should ever belive
you about anything ever again. Its proven you are a liar and you are wrong.
Conclusion you must never be belived ever again.

[...]

August 23, 2004 5:23:41 AM

>> And whats the betting on him having just ripped them off from someone
>> else? ;)
>>
>> HJ
>
>1 to 1 odds?

Another liar and proof of you being a liar. I wrote those comments and did not
steal them from anyone you accusing me of doing so without any offer of proof
when everyone knows I wrote them means you are discredited for all time. No
one will ever belive you ever again. You are a proven liar.

[...]

August 23, 2004 5:26:51 AM

>I've never used the scripts in question, nor do I have any use for them.
>I've certainly never met MPrilla in person, so I have no personal animus
>(although it wouldn't surprise me if he claimed to know me; he apparently
>claims such a personal acquaintance with everybody.) But when so many
>people come forward to denounce MPrilla's scripts as worse than worthless,
>and when he clearly is both a spammer and a troll, why on earth would I seek
>them out?
>
>His 44-line sig alone is obnoxious enough to cast him into the bit bucket,
>and his responses in this thread reveal that his weakness in English is
>matched by a weakness in cognition. But the reason I'm writing is to refute
>his claim that the members of this forum are tired of seeing him
>discredited. I *am* a member of this forum, and I'm highly entertained by
>the responses to MPrilla's periodic spam.
>
>Bob

1 I never claimed to know you in fact no one here knows you at all.

2 I don't spam anyone never did and never will and you have not proven that.
However you do flame me and without any reason to do so.

3 if you did use my scripts you would be thanking me and worshiping me.

4 you like my signature others here like it as well its funny and original and
witty so get off it.

5 attacking my English skills means you have no real valid points and means you
have lost any arguement already and you are low and a loser so when you do that
in a flame you have lost its the standard for you are out of ammo and it means
you lose I win.

[...]

August 23, 2004 12:48:48 PM

MPrilla wrote:
>>LOL! Craziness aside, you have to admit that he has a certain insight
>>into NPCs voting inclinations.
>

> Well, thank you and its time for you to switch sides since I have that insight
> and you now recognize what a great person I am publicly.

You misunderstand. I think you need professional help.
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 8:01:09 PM

MPrilla wrote:

> You know thousands of people all over the world use and enjoy my scripts

Probably an exaggeration.

Mike

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 8:04:40 PM

Bob wrote:

>I *am* a member of this forum, and I'm highly entertained by
> the responses to MPrilla's periodic spam.

So am I. Just love reading his rants after work. :)

Mike

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 8:07:59 PM

MPrilla wrote:

> Then post something to say what you encountered when using my scripts that was
> so bad. You can't because either you have never used them or you do use them
> and you love them. WARNING if you post something that my scripts don't
> actually do everyone will know you are a liar.

When someone does this, you acuse them of ignorance in using your
scripts and start bad mouthing them. Then you accuse them of being
someone else, etc, etc.

Mike

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 8:12:09 PM

MPrilla wrote:

>>LOL! Craziness aside, you have to admit that he has a certain insight
>>into NPCs voting inclinations.
>

> Well, thank you and its time for you to switch sides since I have that insight
> and you now recognize what a great person I am publicly.

Boy, are you dumb as a stump! That's not what he was saying. :)

Mike
--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 8:13:06 PM

MPrilla wrote:

>>>And whats the betting on him having just ripped them off from someone
>>>else? ;)
>>>
>>>HJ
>>
>>1 to 1 odds?
>>

> Another liar and proof of you being a liar. I wrote those comments and did not
> steal them from anyone you accusing me of doing so without any offer of proof
> when everyone knows I wrote them means you are discredited for all time. No
> one will ever belive you ever again. You are a proven liar.

What proof?

Mike

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 8:16:51 PM

MPrilla wrote:

> 4 you like my signature others here like it as well its funny and original and
> witty so get off it.

Funny: NO
Original: Maybe
Witty: Definitely NOT

and I don't like your sig.

Mike
--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
August 23, 2004 10:45:22 PM

On 23 Aug 2004 01:22:16 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>And whats the betting on him having just ripped them off from someone
>>else? ;)
>>
>>HJ
>
>Ah yes an accusation that is a lie again. It is well known by everyone that I
>personally wrote those coments and did not steal them from anyone. You
>accusing me of stealing them means you are a liar and no one should ever belive
>you about anything ever again. Its proven you are a liar and you are wrong.
>Conclusion you must never be belived ever again.

Sorry, but there is NO WAY you could have come up with those quotes,
what with your limited intelligence and very poor usage of english and
english grammer.
August 24, 2004 5:30:25 AM

"ATCSMike" <getbent@over.net> wrote in message
> MPrilla wrote:
>
> >>LOL! Craziness aside, you have to admit that he has a certain insight
> >>into NPCs voting inclinations.
> >

> > Well, thank you and its time for you to switch sides since I have that
insight
> > and you now recognize what a great person I am publicly.
>
> Boy, are you dumb as a stump! That's not what he was saying. :)

Craziness aside, he has a very nice signature. He must have copied it, as it
reads like English.

And Mike, stop insulting stumps ;-)

PM
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:30:26 AM

PM wrote:

> And Mike, stop insulting stumps ;-)
>
> PM

OK. :)

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
August 24, 2004 5:30:55 AM

> MPrilla wrote:
>
> > You know thousands of people all over the world use and enjoy my
scripts

> Probably an exaggeration.

Probably? There's one person that enjoys his script ;-)
August 24, 2004 5:32:59 AM

> MPrilla wrote:
>

> > 4 you like my signature others here like it as well its funny and
original and
> > witty so get off it.
> >

> Funny: NO
> Original: Maybe
> Witty: Definitely NOT
>
> and I don't like your sig.

Seconded. War and Peace would be shorter...
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:37:20 AM

>When someone does this, you acuse them of ignorance in using your
>scripts and start bad mouthing them. Then you accuse them of being
>someone else, etc, etc.
>
>Mike
>
>--
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>
>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

Babble Babble babble. Here is the proof you are a liar and never to belived.
All anyone has to do is download and use my scripts and then they know you are
a liar. Where is your proof of anything about me at all? You don't have any
game over you lose.

You can babble all day and lie all day but all anyone has to do is download and
use my scripts and then they will never belive you ever again.

http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:37:21 AM

MPrilla wrote:

>>When someone does this, you acuse them of ignorance in using your
>>scripts and start bad mouthing them. Then you accuse them of being
>>someone else, etc, etc.
>>
>>Mike
>>
>>--
>>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>>United States Navy 1979-1982
>>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>>
>>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
>>

> Babble Babble babble. Here is the proof you are a liar and never to belived.
> All anyone has to do is download and use my scripts and then they know you are
> a liar. Where is your proof of anything about me at all? You don't have any
> game over you lose.

Just read the posts here.

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:40:10 AM

>What proof?
>
>Mike
>
>--
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>
>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

Right here buddy all anyone has to do is download and use my scripts to know
you are a liar about them and that you are never to be belived. Thats the
proof. The proof is in the scripts. End of story.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:40:11 AM

MPrilla wrote:
>>What proof?
>>
>>Mike
>>
>>--
>>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>>United States Navy 1979-1982
>>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>>
>>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
>>

> Right here buddy all anyone has to do is download and use my scripts to know
> you are a liar about them and that you are never to be belived. Thats the
> proof. The proof is in the scripts. End of story.

I'm not your buddy. I'm not a liar. If you can clear your head of all
the delusions, you would see that alot of people here in the NG have
used your scripts (gag) and don't like them for one reason or another.

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:42:06 AM

>Sorry, but there is NO WAY you could have come up with those quotes,
>what with your limited intelligence and very poor usage of english and
>english grammer.

Well, too bad I did that is my original content deal with it. You can't prove
anyone else made them so you have lied and you have been busted in a lie now
admit it you are a dirty rotten liar. I made up who the NPC's would vote for.
ME I DID IT. You like it and can't face the fact that I did it well too bad.
I am now your hero for doing it so deal with that. I made something you like
deal with it dude.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:42:08 AM

> MPrilla wrote:
>
> > Then post something to say what you encountered when using my scripts
that was
> > so bad. You can't because either you have never used them or you do use
them
> > and you love them. WARNING if you post something that my scripts don't
> > actually do everyone will know you are a liar.
>
> When someone does this, you acuse them of ignorance in using your
> scripts and start bad mouthing them. Then you accuse them of being
> someone else, etc, etc.

<sarcasm>
Watch put, you are flaming him and spamming the group now. And, of course,
you are a dirty liar, because everyone loves a spamming waste-of-space like
Mprilla. Oh, and then, we all use his scripts in secret, but can't tell
anyone because, if we did, we would have to pay homage to the HERO and
worship MPrilla.
</sarcasm>

I wonder what kind of freak of nature this guy is, I couldn't care about
superscript. I like playing the game, not watching it. To be such a
anal-retentive idiot, he must actually believe people give one iota of damn
about his stolen and bastardised scripts...

PM
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:42:09 AM

><sarcasm>
>Watch put, you are flaming him and spamming the group now. And, of course,
>you are a dirty liar, because everyone loves a spamming waste-of-space like
>Mprilla. Oh, and then, we all use his scripts in secret, but can't tell
>anyone because, if we did, we would have to pay homage to the HERO and
>worship MPrilla.
></sarcasm>
>
>I wonder what kind of freak of nature this guy is, I couldn't care about
>superscript. I like playing the game, not watching it. To be such a
>anal-retentive idiot, he must actually believe people give one iota of damn
>about his stolen and bastardised scripts...
>
>PM

Yes we all know you do use my scripts and then dis them here. Everyone who has
ever used them knows this and you have even said so several times and not just
sarcastically.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:43:23 AM

>You misunderstand. I think you need professional help.

That is not what you wrote you wrote that You LOVE what I wrote and that means
YOU LOVE me. That means you are the one who LOVES and HATES me at the same
time. I think you are the one that needs the professional help here.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:45:36 AM

>Craziness aside, he has a very nice signature. He must have copied it, as it
>reads like English.
>
>And Mike, stop insulting stumps ;-)
>
>PM

Sorry I wrote that signature myself. So now you must switch sides and side
with me since I have proven to be your hero. You must love me now.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:47:21 AM

>OK. :)
>

>--
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>
>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

Here is an idea boat boy stop worshiping me and stalking me like that guy did
to Jodi Foster before you get locked up. Your obsession with me is sick
clearly you are in love with me otherwise you would stop talking about me.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:47:22 AM

MPrilla wrote:

>>OK. :)
>>

>>--
>>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>>United States Navy 1979-1982
>>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>>
>>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
>>

> Here is an idea boat boy stop worshiping me and stalking me like that guy did
> to Jodi Foster before you get locked up. Your obsession with me is sick
> clearly you are in love with me otherwise you would stop talking about me.

Are you on a Homophobic kick or what? You sure do want all of us to love
you. Are you lonely? I'm sure as hell not gonna do it.

And who is gonna lock me up? YOU? Don't think so. You are so delusional
about people stalking you, it's pathetic.

I won't waste my time anyway.

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:50:37 AM

>> You know thousands of people all over the world use and enjoy my scripts
>
>Probably an exaggeration.
>
>Mike
>
>--
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>
>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

No it isn't since there are over 1600 + people at InfinityScripters and over
400+ at IEEAIS and my scripts are uploaded to sorcerers palace, my own website
and to file planet as well. So thousands of people have used my scripts and
they love them. The fact that you don't want to admit what are facts doesn't
change the facts. People love my scripts and they hate it when you say bad
things about them because they know you are lying.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:50:38 AM

MPrilla wrote:

>>>You know thousands of people all over the world use and enjoy my scripts
>>
>>Probably an exaggeration.
>>
>>Mike
>>
>>--
>>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>>United States Navy 1979-1982
>>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>>
>>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
>

> No it isn't since there are over 1600 + people at InfinityScripters and over
> 400+ at IEEAIS and my scripts are uploaded to sorcerers palace, my own website
> and to file planet as well. So thousands of people have used my scripts and
> they love them. The fact that you don't want to admit what are facts doesn't
> change the facts. People love my scripts and they hate it when you say bad
> things about them because they know you are lying.

That's not thousands. Just because you say there are that many people in
those groups, doesn't mean they have downloaded your scripts and are
using them.

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:52:01 AM

>> Probably an exaggeration.
>
>Probably? There's one person that enjoys his script ;-)

Then tell me liar why are there over 1600+ people at InfinityScripters and over
400+ at IEEAIS? HUH? what are they there for? Why does file planet and
sorcerers palace have my scripts? HUH? thousands of people love my scripts
deal with it.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:53:52 AM

>> 4 you like my signature others here like it as well its funny and original
>and
>> witty so get off it.
>>

>Funny: NO
>Original: Maybe
>Witty: Definitely NOT
>
>and I don't like your sig.
>
>Mike
>--
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
>
>email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

Its funny and people here like it so much they want it to have been written by
someone else but it is original I wrote it so deal with it. And its witty so
witty you don't know what to do about it since YOU KNOW I wrote it and you
can't say anymore that I can't write it proves you are a liar yet again.

[...]

August 24, 2004 5:53:53 AM

MPrilla wrote:

> Its funny and people here like it so much they want it to have been written by
> someone else but it is original I wrote it so deal with it. And its witty so
> witty you don't know what to do about it since YOU KNOW I wrote it and you
> can't say anymore that I can't write it proves you are a liar yet again.

I didn't say you didn't write it, I said it wasn't funny or witty.
Reread the post. You can read and comprehend English can't you?

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:54:52 AM

>> Funny: NO
>> Original: Maybe
>> Witty: Definitely NOT
>>
>> and I don't like your sig.
>
>Seconded. War and Peace would be shorter...

You love my signature everyone here does in fact they love it so much they wish
I didn't write it well too bad I did and you must deal with it. I HAVE Talent
and witt and I am funny too bad you lose.

[...]

August 24, 2004 6:59:58 AM

> Yes we all know you do use my scripts and then dis them here. Everyone
> who has ever used them knows this and you have even said so several times
> and not just sarcastically.

You must have a brain illness. You obviously neither understand sarcasm nor
specific statements. Let me spell this out for you - "I do not, would not,
use your lame arse stolen scripts. I like playing the game, not *watching*
it. Are you thick as you sound?"

PM
!