Gtx 580 bad temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 362816

My case is the corsair 800d der,ta,der not mean for air cooling<-- shoulda got haf x "cough"

Well it is to late for that i really dont want to drop 250+$ to watercooler this Evga super clocked gtx 580.

Will the accelero extrem plus with the vr004 kit help my temps or not really?

If so how much would you guess?

50c at idle 60% fan

load 80-90 kicks to 100% sounds like a beast from hell lol.

Oh and i forgot to remove the factor plastic sticker crap that is on the decals so guess what happened lol.....

Your fan should be at about 40-44% at a 50c idle. ~78% fan is when the noise starts to kick in. So, something is not right, and I'm not so sure it's your case. It should never kick in to 100% fan. The simple and cheap solution is to clean the GPU and fans, and add new thermal paste.

D

Deleted member 362816

Its 2 days old i cant clean it lol

D

Deleted member 362816

the corsair 800d case has crap airflow, i think a after market cooler is going to fix this but i would prefer to do a single rad watercooling setup. But i am told a single 140mm rad isnt enough i think thats wrong.

D

Deleted member 362816

its not ftw that was my old one this is a super clock i called evga the card is good its my case.

D

Deleted member 362816

This case is for watercooling i need to get some damn air into it lol do they make a pci slot fan that blow air into the computer not out of it lol. that would fit this

D

Deleted member 362816

i just put my old raven 180mm ap181 fan under gpu wth lol its a corsair 800d case lol. take a look at pics its sectioned off and psu only goes 1 way get air from bottom goes out back

Status
Not open for further replies.