Red Cloud Technologies (UK)

Archived from groups: uk.comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

I just thought I'd post a message about these guys, Red Cloud Technologies
in Scotland.

I was in the market for a new VAIO. I'd heard of this company before, and
actually had some dealings with Euan. I contacted RCT and Euan was extremely
helpful, and did not try and sell my anything more expensive. I opted for
the FS215S in the end.

Now I'm not going to lie, I was a little concerned about not being able to
pay by credit card, not because I thought these guys were dishonest, but
simply because I like to pay by credit card over the Internet. However, I
hadn't read a bad thing about them, so I felt absolutely safe paying them by
BACS. True to their word, my new VAIO arrived today with a free TecAir bag
(worth £35!) and a free year of access to their support site, plus they're
cheaper than even the big companies.

I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for a VAIO. They are
the most pleasant and professional company I have dealt with. And no, I
don't work for them. :-)
5 answers Last reply
More about cloud technologies
  1. Archived from groups: uk.comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    In message <42a84097$0$277$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>, S
    <anon@anon.org> writes

    >And no, I don't work for them. :-)

    Of course not, Mr Anon at Anon. Why would anyone think that?
  2. Archived from groups: uk.comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    JF wrote:

    > Of course not, Mr Anon at Anon. Why would anyone think that?

    That's just to stop spam. Email me if you like - bus3s2y AT leeds DOT ac DOT
    uk.

    I should have known better I guess, it's difficult to offer praise these
    days. Had I have slagged them off, no one would've questioned it.
  3. Archived from groups: uk.comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    In message <42a876af$0$361$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>, S
    <anon@anon.org> writes
    >JF wrote:
    >
    >> Of course not, Mr Anon at Anon. Why would anyone think that?
    >
    >That's just to stop spam. Email me if you like - bus3s2y AT leeds DOT ac DOT
    >uk.
    >
    >I should have known better I guess, it's difficult to offer praise these
    >days. Had I have slagged them off, no one would've questioned it.

    Fair comment. We're all getting too jaded.
  4. Archived from groups: uk.comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    JF wrote:

    > Fair comment. We're all getting too jaded.

    No worries. I'm a genuinely happy customer and I was just trying to do a
    good deed. In hindsight, I can see why my identity could be doubted though.
    As I say, though, feel free to email me so I can confirm I am who I say I
    am!
  5. Archived from groups: uk.comp.sys.laptops,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

    If it was me saying how good I was I would certainly have said that I was
    bloomin attractive too ;-)

    I've been posting here for many years under the company banner of RCT and
    never posted anything to "big" us up, not going to start now...thanks for
    the compliments "S", greatly appreciated!

    Thanks again

    Euan.
    RCT

    W - www.red-cloud.co.uk

    "S" <anon@anon.org> wrote in message
    > JF wrote:
    >
    >> Fair comment. We're all getting too jaded.
    >
    > No worries. I'm a genuinely happy customer and I was just trying to do a
    > good deed. In hindsight, I can see why my identity could be doubted
    > though. As I say, though, feel free to email me so I can confirm I am who
    > I say I am!

Laptops Cloud Computing