GBA Linker - anyone tried one of these?

Last response: in Video Games
October 19, 2004 2:26:56 AM

anyone tried one of these? www.gbalink.com any reports? can these be used to
copy games and how/where?

More about : gba linker

Anonymous
October 19, 2004 2:26:57 AM

Munroe wrote:
> anyone tried one of these? www.gbalink.com any reports? can these be
used to
> copy games and how/where?

That's really cool, but unfortunately, stuff like that is illegal and
against nintendo's terms, just like ROMs and Emulators are. If you read
the fine print in any of the booklets that come with games/systems,
you'll see stuff like "you are not allowed to 'Backup' your game boy
advance game with third-party devices" or something like that. But my
best bet is that the DS will have stuff like that.
Anonymous
October 19, 2004 1:02:48 PM

Yeah, I know, it never stops anyone. I really woulden't know if it
works or not, you may want to search around the internet and check it
out, although that screen looks a lot like iTunes that's been messed
with in photoshop ...
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 3:25:24 AM

"Daniel.Owns" <daniel.owns@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Munroe wrote:
> > anyone tried one of these? www.gbalink.com any reports? can these be
> used to
> > copy games and how/where?
>
> That's really cool, but unfortunately, stuff like that is illegal and
> against nintendo's terms, just like ROMs and Emulators are. If you read
> the fine print in any of the booklets that come with games/systems,
> you'll see stuff like "you are not allowed to 'Backup' your game boy
> advance game with third-party devices" or something like that. But my
> best bet is that the DS will have stuff like that.

Yeah - I am sure it is illegal - since when has that ever stopped anyone?
What I really want to know is does it work?
!