anyone tried one of these? www.gbalink.com any reports? can these be used to
copy games and how/where?
3 answers Last reply
More about linker these

    Munroe wrote:
    > anyone tried one of these? www.gbalink.com any reports? can these be
    used to
    > copy games and how/where?

    That's really cool, but unfortunately, stuff like that is illegal and
    against nintendo's terms, just like ROMs and Emulators are. If you read
    the fine print in any of the booklets that come with games/systems,
    you'll see stuff like "you are not allowed to 'Backup' your game boy
    advance game with third-party devices" or something like that. But my
    best bet is that the DS will have stuff like that.

    Yeah, I know, it never stops anyone. I really woulden't know if it
    works or not, you may want to search around the internet and check it
    out, although that screen looks a lot like iTunes that's been messed
    with in photoshop ...

    "Daniel.Owns" <daniel.owns@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Munroe wrote:
    > > anyone tried one of these? www.gbalink.com any reports? can these be
    > used to
    > > copy games and how/where?
    >
    > That's really cool, but unfortunately, stuff like that is illegal and
    > against nintendo's terms, just like ROMs and Emulators are. If you read
    > the fine print in any of the booklets that come with games/systems,
    > you'll see stuff like "you are not allowed to 'Backup' your game boy
    > advance game with third-party devices" or something like that. But my
    > best bet is that the DS will have stuff like that.

    Yeah - I am sure it is illegal - since when has that ever stopped anyone?
    What I really want to know is does it work?

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games